DCWV Stacks enabling!!

I got notice yesterday that my Safari Chic and Nana's Kitchen stacks shipped. But, they put them on the slow train and they won't be here until next Tuesday!!!!:confused3

I want the All About Boys one, but I don't want to place another order right now so I guess I'll just patiently wait until that one gets into the store.

Mine are on the slow train, too! They shipped last Thursday or Friday (Friday, I think), but they won't be here until this Saturday! :sad2:

It works! Thanks!!! Up to our eyeballs in snow (again!), so sitting in front of the computer shopping is great fun. Free shipping makes it great! ::yes::

Just placed my order for Safari, Garden Party, Boys, Nana's Kitchen...

Great! I am placing an order today -- I shoveled the snow instead of paying the neighborhood kids. I'm calling that money I earned to shop with!

I need to use up what I have first.
I'm pretty sure these will be available all year just like the last ones were.

I'm so glad its on the website! I wonder how much longer until it hits the stores? I have to be good right now.

I got mine the other day, it has to live in my trunk for a few days though...until I can "integrate" it into my stuff and say "Oh, that? I've had that for ages." when DH asks :rotfl2:

It works! Thanks!!! Up to our eyeballs in snow (again!), so sitting in front of the computer shopping is great fun. Free shipping makes it great! ::yes::

Just placed my order for Safari, Garden Party, Boys, Nana's Kitchen...

I just ordered a stack of stacks (LOL) and some cricut mats with the code. Thanks! It saved me ten bucks! I can't wait until my new stash arrives!;)

oh bummer!

i want the boys one also but i placed an order last week and really can't do it again this week. i'll wait until i see it at the store.

I found the boys stack along with Safari, Green, Latte, and Garden at ACM this weekend for $10. They may not be on sale this week but they have a 50% coupon.

I got the DCWV stack "All about Boys" today at JoAnn's for $9.99. I love it! It seems to have a little bit everything in it.

Finally!!! I picked up Safari, Latte Stack & cardstock at J's today. I used my extra 10% coupon, so $8.99 each.

I looked through the rest -- Taj, Tahiti, boy, citrus -- they are all so beautiful. Latte stack wasn't one of the ones I thought I wanted, but in person it looked great.

Finally!!! I picked up Safari, Latte Stack & cardstock at J's today. I used my extra 10% coupon, so $8.99 each.

I looked through the rest -- Taj, Tahiti, boy, citrus -- they are all so beautiful. Latte stack wasn't one of the ones I thought I wanted, but in person it looked great.

I just swung by Js on my way home from a VD lunch with DH. I snagged the two really BIG Ultimate Value stacks (DCWV All Purpose and Christmas - reg. $29.99 each) for $13 each on clearance and with my extra 10% Pres. Weekend coupon. That Citrus one is really pretty...may just have to print another 10% coupon out...:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter