DCWV Stacks enabling!!

JESW

<font color=blue>We have 4 cats, 1 anole lizard, a
Just wanted to let you all you DCWV stack fans to check out page 55 of the February issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine as there is an ad for 15 NEW STACKS!!! Oh My! And I want them ALL!!! :scared1:

I am a HUGE fan of these papers and have MANY of the stacks in all sizes. Can't wait until these hit the stores!! :cool1:

Jill

Me too! I loved the Fall Stack and am now all into the Christmas one for my holiday pages. I will have to check that out.

Just wanted to let you all you DCWV stack fans to check out page 55 of the February issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine as there is an ad for 15 NEW STACKS!!! Oh My! And I want them ALL!!! :scared1:

I am a HUGE fan of these papers and have MANY of the stacks in all sizes. Can't wait until these hit the stores!! :cool1:

Jill

I don't get magazine -- do you know where I can see them?

THey are on sale at Joann's today $8.99. I got the sweet stack, animal crackers, metallic and glitter stacks. The nice customer service person gave me an additional 20% off so they came to $7.20

I checked the DCWV site and they don't even have them listed! :confused3

It's not so good without pictures, but they are:

All About Boys (Patterned)
Animal Crackers (Patterned)
Citrus Stock (Patterned)
Citrus (Solid)
Garden Party (Patterned)
Green Stack (Patterned)
La Creme (Patterned)
La Creme (Solid)
Latte (Patterned)
Latte (Solid)
Kitchen (Patterned)
Safari Chic (Patterned)
Tahiti (Patterned)
Taj Mahal (Patterned)
Whimsy (Patterned)

And they ALL look real nice from just the shot of their covers! :)

Jill

Going off of the titles -- I see All About Boys, Safari Chic and Tahiti in my future! Can't wait to see them -- any idea when they will be released?

Going off of the titles -- I see All About Boys, Safari Chic and Tahiti in my future! Can't wait to see them -- any idea when they will be released?

Just what I was thinking. I bet Safari would be perfect for AK and AKL. And I could make good use of All About Boys.

There is nothing on the ad that says when they will be released. It only says - Introducing 15 New Stacks. Funny that they don't even have them on their web site.

But there have already been sightings of Animal Crackers and the Green Stack so maybe they will all be out soon! (So much for my vow to not buy any more paper.. :rolleyes1 )

Jill

Just what I was thinking. I bet Safari would be perfect for AK and AKL. And I could make good use of All About Boys.

I got Animal Crackers today and there is a lot in there for scrapping AK, especially the safaris.

Oh my!!! I, too, am addicted to those stacks!

Definitely going to have to get All About Boys and the Safari one!! I'll have to keep an eye out for these!!

THey are on sale at Joann's today $8.99. I got the sweet stack, animal crackers, metallic and glitter stacks. The nice customer service person gave me an additional 20% off so they came to $7.20

I'm in NJ too. Which Joann's do you go to? I really don't need any more paper but the DCWV are too darn cute!

Which Joanns do you go to?
Cindy

I'm in NJ too. Which Joann's do you go to? I really don't need any more paper but the DCWV are too darn cute!

Which Joanns do you go to?
Cindy

I guess it it Woodbury Hts? Or maybe West Deptford? It is on Route 45 South. I have also had luck at the one in Westmont & Deptford, but I didn't check there for this sale. None of those stores carry cricut stuff though.

Just so you know...I went to our ACM today and they didn't have ANY of the new stacks.. :( Guess I'll just have to keep stalking them! :rolleyes1

And you know it's pretty bad when you are leaving the store empty-handed and one of the cashiers you see all the time calls you on it.. ;)

Jill

I guess it it Woodbury Hts? Or maybe West Deptford? It is on Route 45 South. I have also had luck at the one in Westmont & Deptford, but I didn't check there for this sale. None of those stores carry cricut stuff though.

Thanks Susan. I go to the one in Brick and they don't have much exjcept for the DCWV stacks. Unfortunately I'm not that close to Deptford.

I ended up with an extra Animal Crackers 12 by 12 stack (for $8.99) pm me if you would like it and we can discuss how to get it there and other stuff.

Rebecca

OK. So I got my magazine today and need at least 5 of these. YIKES. Does anyone know if Joanns online will be doing free shipping anytime soon? They always get the new stacks before my store does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter