DCWV Stacks enabling!!

Jennifer - Let me know if they have anything as I went today and there wasn't much. Not sure what happened to all the NEW stuff the cashier told me last week would be out this week?? :confused3 I was at ACM yesterday and they didn't have too much either. Oh, and the scrapbook aisle at Target is a wasteland...

Jill

I was really good and just picked up the All About Boys stack. I'm going to pace myself.

I got the Tahiti one today. I loved it. I also like the citrus but can't get them all at once.

I got my big box from Joann.com today -- glitter stack, metallic stack, All About Boys stack, Grade School Stack, Christmas Stack, and Christmas adhesive mat stack. Oh yeah and a pack of 12x12 Cricut mats to go with them!! :cool1: I am in stack heaven!!

Just picked up my Safari Chic!! Cannot wait to print off photos and use it! Girls only "scrapping day" is on Sunday...it cannot come soon enough!!!

My 2 local stores did not have it in. Just ordered Safari Chic. I always have the worst time finding good Zoo type paper. Hopefully it gets here soon.

I caved. I had to go to J's for some tiny buttons, and I took my 10% off coupon. They had Animal Crackers (which I bought already), Green Stack, Safari Chic, Kitchen, Tahiti, Garden, Taj Mahal. There was a space for Whimsy, but they were sold out. I thought I would get Safari Chic And Taj Mahal, but after looking at Taj Mahal, I didn't think it quite fit with my pictures from southern Spain, like I was hoping. So at that point I figured I'd just end up with one. But then in another part of the store they had a table with more scrapping stuff. They had the Citrus stack in 12x12, and they had smaller mat stacks of the Latte and Le Creme. I ended up picking up the Citrus stack too.

So I ended up with Safari Chic, and Citrus...it's my Valentine's Day present. At some point I still want to get the Kitchen, and Garden. I want to see Whimsy in person. Archiver's has All About Boys, and I want that one too, but J's didn't have it.

Got Safari Chic and Animal Crackers today. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Safari Chic for AKL I cannot wait until our trip in May to use those pages!!! I was going to get All About Boys but my DH was like "Animal Crackers is cuter" Funny he had an opinion. I will definitely get All About Boys at somepoint later on. Also the Citrus was gorgeous and I really liked the kitchen one.

They were $8.99 with my Joanns coupon.

Well after much trying I couldnt order the stacks online. Something with an error. So i called the J's 20 mins away and they happened to have 2 left. Put them on hold and ran out there. used the extra 10% coupon and got them for like $8.99. Not bad.

Jennifer - Let me know if they have anything as I went today and there wasn't much. Not sure what happened to all the NEW stuff the cashier told me last week would be out this week?? :confused3 I was at ACM yesterday and they didn't have too much either. Oh, and the scrapbook aisle at Target is a wasteland...

Jill

I went on Friday night and really didn't see much new. They had a few of the stacks, but not the boys one I want for my friend. I did get a few things on clearance, and even though I bought the Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridge, I loved the Hello Kitty script, so I got that at 40% off, a punch at 40% off, and some other clearance stuff, with the extra 10% off, it was a good deal. I was disappointed that there wasn't more new stuff though...May stop by again today, but then again, may not.

I haven't been to the Bellingham ACM in weeks, I may swing by on Thursday. Target's a waste of time for good scrapbooking stuff. Have you been to the one in Plainville? They've got at least 2 or 3 aisles of stuff. Makes the one in Milford look like a ghetto :)

Hi Jennifer! Yes, I've been to the Target in Plainville but not for a while - maybe I better not go! :rolleyes1 The kids & I just got back from Joann's - I wanted to use the 10% off your total order coupon. I got some fabric for my friend to make a bag for me. And somehow the Whimsy pack got in my cart....the other day I got Citrus..I better stay home this week and get some scrapping done! :)

I am sure we will get to ACM one day this week - kids also want to hit Big Lots - after Joann's we hit the Dollar Store as my Mom wanted some Coloring Books. Kids are in the craft room now "playing" with some of the stuff we just got.

Jill

Well after much trying I couldnt order the stacks online. Something with an error. So i called the J's 20 mins away and they happened to have 2 left. Put them on hold and ran out there. used the extra 10% coupon and got them for like $8.99. Not bad.

I had problems on Friday, just an error message. Too annoying. You couldn't use the 10% and free shipping.

i love the target in Plainville. that's a nice one. DH plows that one out too. He always says that he plowed out the *good target*, because that's what I call it!

i'm hoping to get to Jo's and ACM today. I have not been to bellingham in weeks.

LOL, the good Target :)

I'm working or I'd meet you in Bellingham, Holly! I went to Mike's and ACM (Framingham) this afternoon. Nothing new at ACM, and Mike's wouldn't give me a coupon! The nerve! I did get some cute Valentine stuff on clearance though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter