DCWV Stacks enabling!!

Have I mentioned that I want them ALL???

I was at Joanne's today (sat. 1/17) and saw the green stack and animal crackers. Now that I saw it up close and personal, I don't think I will get the green stack as I probably wouldn't use it. I did really like animal crackers and will get it when it goes on sale or when I have a coupon - I had to use today's coupon on something for dd.

Jill

p.s. the store was in MA.

I was in the parking lot of the Joann's today and I didn't go in. I had to go to Target that is in the same shopping center and I resisted going in to the store. I wanted to, but I didn't go.

Cindy

I was at Joanne's today (sat. 1/17) and saw the green stack and animal crackers. Now that I saw it up close and personal, I don't think I will get the green stack as I probably wouldn't use it. I did really like animal crackers and will get it when it goes on sale or when I have a coupon - I had to use today's coupon on something for dd.

Jill

p.s. the store was in MA.

But, they were only $8.99 yesterday! You didn't need a coupon! Which store in MA? I live in Milford.

I went to the Joanne's in Milford as I live in Mendon - small world, huh? I didn't see any sign near them that they were on sale! Just the one underneath that said $19.99. Oh well, I will get them eventually! But not today with all that snow outside...

Jill

I went to the Joanne's in Milford as I live in Mendon - small world, huh? I didn't see any sign near them that they were on sale! Just the one underneath that said $19.99. Oh well, I will get them eventually! But not today with all that snow outside...

Jill

Very small world! There wasn't any sign and I had to have them price adjust most of mine. I'm sure there will be another sale soon :rotfl2:

Too much snow to do much but stay inside. I got a lot of Girl Scout stuff done, and even got to play with my Hello Kitty carts! And, a friend came over to make invites for a Valentine's dinner party she's having. Busy, but fun day!

Please be proud of me. I was back at Target today to buy a tent (clearance for girl scout camping trip) and I did not go to Joann's. I wanted to again but just turned the car around and hit the exit.
I am so proud of myself
Cindy

Hey Morgansmom - my dd9 is a Girl Scout and we were selling cookies at Stop & Shop in Milford on saturday! :)

Hey Morgansmom - my dd9 is a Girl Scout and we were selling cookies at Stop & Shop in Milford on saturday! :)

Sheesh, I was there, (10:30ish) small world!! We were going to sell on Sunday, but because of the weather we canceled. How'd you guys do? It must have been crazy busy.

We don't get many of the stacks over here - the ones we do get are priced in £ what you pay oin $$ so you can see why I'm more of a wisher than buyer;) But some of my good friends have sent me stacks in the past and they certainly get well used:goodvibes

dd & I got there around 12:30 for the afternoon shift - she started sewing classes that morning. For the whole day (about 6 hours) they sold 156 boxes. But we sat right near the doors and it was COLD every time they opened! Seemed like fewer people stopped as it was so cold.

Heading to Walmart in a short bit to get some of the project pictures developed....one of these days I'll actually start putting it together! :)

Jill

dd & I got there around 12:30 for the afternoon shift - she started sewing classes that morning. For the whole day (about 6 hours) they sold 156 boxes. But we sat right near the doors and it was COLD every time they opened! Seemed like fewer people stopped as it was so cold.

Heading to Walmart in a short bit to get some of the project pictures developed....one of these days I'll actually start putting it together! :)

Jill

156 isn't too bad. It was cold though. Where is she taking sewing classes? Morgan and I took some at Ryco Trim in RI, but I'd love to find somewhere closer.

I sent you a PM about the sewing classes! ;)

Jill

I got the "Baby" 12x12 stack on clearance at JoAnn's for 4.97. Waiting for the xmas ones to go that cheap.

Jill

Jill,

The "premium" stacks are $9.99 until 1/31 :)

So all you enablers convinced me that I needed the elementary school stack. So I picked that one up today and the brights stack. So hopefully the solids in there match the colors in the patterned paper. I have this ridiculous anal thing about things matching exactly. The J by me doesn't have much scrapping stuff but they do seem to have a lot of the DCWV stacks. Now I just need to keep DD from snitching to DH that I bought MORE paper! She's almost old enough that I can suck her into my vortex of scrapping!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter