Confess - What Major Attractions Have You Never Done?

Can't think of anything I'v never tried at least once. :scratchin
But here are a few that I did once and NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!
Mission Space
Astro Orbiter
Tiki Birds
Kali River
Nemo - the Musical
It's Tough to be a Bug

Mission Space
Primeval Whirl
France Movie
Canada Movie
Frozen Sing Along
Pixar Short Film Festival
Enchanted Tales With Belle

I've never done Expedition Everest or Rock n Roller Coaster.

I will do them once some day as its my goal to all rides at least once even though I'm not a coaster person.

Pandora and Frozen Ever After have opened since our last trip. Will do those next summer when we're back.

No tea cups or Astro Orbiter for me, although my husband and daughter ride. I'd be sooooooooo sick.

Mission Space. I have motion sickness issues and don't want to get sick.
I think I've done all the other popular rides.

It took 15 trips to finally ride Dumbo and I only rode because my nephews and nieces wanted too same with Barnstormer. Did Figment for the first time on the same trip for the same reason. Other then that I haven't been on the Riverboat, in the Swiss Family Tree House, to Tom Sawyer Island or in Enchanted Tales With Belle. Other then those I think I've been to every show and on every other ride at least once. Hall of Presidents counts even though I fell asleep when I was 12 :rotfl2:

Finally did Splash Mountain this trip. We always went in January so the weather was finally warm enough

Tower of Terror, Everest, Kali, Dinosaur, Big Thunder Mountain, Mission Space, Rockin Rollercoaster. I really wish I liked roller coasters.....And as I've gotten older, so many more rides bother me!

We moved here almost a year ago and I said my goal was to go on every ride and see every attraction. I did it except for R n R Coaster, my daughter is a nurse and since I have had 3 eye surgeries, she said the fast launch would not be good for my eyes. But I love everything else, my favorites are Tower of Terror, Everest and Space Mountain. I am 63 and am lucky that none of the rides bother me at all, no issues. A couple of weeks ago, 7 of us in the family were at MK, my 5 year old great niece wanted to go on Teacups but no one wanted to go with her. I said I would go. She said, "Aunt Jeannie, can we go really fast?" I said sure and we went as fast as we could, it was fun.

Dear fellow wusses: On our last trip, I conquered more of my fears and rode Expedition Everest. I am Class A weenie, so this was a very big deal. Even on airplane rides, I ride the fine edge of a panic attack, tearful & shaky. But, I ended up loving Everest! It's really fun. The backwards dark part is not so bad at all. I ended up riding it twice. And for those who worry about Space Mountain, it's not scary at all. This last trip, it was a lot more jerky than I remember it ever being, and I've been riding it since 2007.

I haven't done RnRC yet. We had a FP for it, but it started raining that day. We went back to the resort, and then never made it back. I'll ride it on the January trip. I've made a promise to myself.

I don't know that these would be considered major rides, but we've never done Turtle Talk with Crush, Enchanted Tales with Belle, Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse, Tom Sawyer's Island, or Stitch's Great Escape. The latter three I really don't care about at all, and I think the former two are probably too childish for us (DH is 31 and I am 30 - no children). We have never been to Fairytale Hall either to meet the Princesses. I usually find face characters a little awkward to interact with.

Turtle Talk with Crush
The Country Bears
Carousel of Progress (I keep wanting to check it out and then forget while we are there)
It's Tough to be a Bug
Nemo Musical

POTC. Both trips it was closed for rehab! I may break down in tears if I don't get to ride it in Oct!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter