Confess - What Major Attractions Have You Never Done?

None. We've tried everything at least once. No way to know if you don't like something till you try it for yourself. There's several things we've never repeated

Enchanted Tales with Belle is all that comes to mind. We try to ride everything at least once too.

I am not a thrill ride fan, so things like Rock N Roller Coaster or Tower of Terror are off the list for me. But there is so much to do at WDW that I still haven't done everything I would like to. There are still some live shows I haven't seen. I didn't even make it over to Tom Sawyer Island until a couple years ago, believe it or not. By the time you work in all your favorites, it just seems like there isn't time to add many new things to the itinerary.

I never did the original Tower of Terror in California Adventure because I was too scared. Now that they changed it I really regret it - especially because I did it in Hollywood Studios and instantly loved it. :teeth:

MK--Done everything
EP--Canada movie and Ellen (45 minutes??!? No.)
AK--Kali (rather just go to a water park) and now Pandora
HS--Done everything. And anxiously awaiting Star Wars land!!!

We had never done Kali River rapids because I didn't want to spend the day soaked.

Finally I was so sad there was a WDW attraction I'd never been on so we rode it.

Long story short, we were in the seats where you get absolutely soaked. Of course.

Loved the queue though.

Kali River Rapids- we've never been willing to get completely soaked, so have always skipped it.
Same here-I would go to a waterpark if I wanted to get soaked. But I drag out a disposable poncho to hold up when we go down Splash Mountain!

MK - Philharmagic
Epcot - Test Track
HS - RnR
AK - Pandora rides, EE, Kali, Primeval Whirl

Hope to fix most of these on our trip in November.

So I havent been in 5 years, so I won't count the things that weren't even open the last time I was there, but as a giant Disney nerd I'm a bit ashamed to admit that I've never ridden Jungle Cruise :eek: I've also never ridden Test Track, or anything remotely having to do with animals at Animal Kingdom lol- last time I was there I did Everest and Dinosaur and spent the rest of my time eating :D

MK

Dumbo
Alladin Carpets
Astro Orbiter

(Spinners make me feel "weird" but not sick)

HS

Beauty and the Beast show
Little Mermaid show

(Timing issues)

Epcot

None

AK

Pandora stuff to be remedied per countdown below.

Only Rock'n and Tower of Terror. I just can't bring myself to do them!

Edit: need to add Pandora, but plan to remedy that ASAP

In DL and CA I have done every ride except ToT. No falling elevators for me, been in a real one and not good memories. As for WDW we have only been there 4 times so haven't had the time to do them all. As for what rides I won't do ToT, RnR coaster, Everest. I've been on Mission Space both sides, Test Track and quite a few others but as I get older I find I get more enjoyment out of going on the other rides.

All the (as we refer to them) 'Something On A Stick' rides: Dumbo, Aladdin's Magic Carpets, Astro Orbiter or TriceraTop Spin.

I am with you on the Tiki Birds - My daughter and I decided we had to try that last year. We were amazed that it was popular. We got a good laugh out of it though.
My brother came out and said 'there's 15 minutes of my life I can't get back!'

I actually like it.

Excluding things which have opens since I last visited, I've never done Everest, I've only ever done ToT once and orange side Mission Space once - well actually when I rode it was soft opening back in 2003 and there was no orange and green. I have never felt worse following a ride, my mum was even sicker. We sat down in Electric Umbrella afterwards and a girl leant across and said 'you've just been on the new space ride? You'll start to feel normal in about am hour!' She'd been sat there that long! We actually went back to our hotel and had to lie down most of the day! My dad was fine though! Recently I conquered my fear and rode the green side but I had palpitations standing in the queue 13 years later!!

Mission Space (why would I do this?), Rockin Roller Coaster (I will never be voluntarily strapped in at my shoulders anywhere), Tower of Terror (like the drop rides - just not the dark ones), most of AK (I hate that park), Enchanted Belle Storytime (or whatever it is called)

Mission space, I worked at the company that made it (years before) and they were always having trouble with their centrifuge. When I finally went to ride it I couldn't, it was down because a women died earlier in the day after riding it.

I think I have done all of the rides. Some shows we have skipped - like Frozen sing along, Disney Jr.

Someone mentioned water park slides - I don't do the straight down the mountain slides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter