Confess - What Major Attractions Have You Never Done?

MK: Tiki Birds (what was I thinking?)

Lol, that's my DS's favorite attraction! (Well, right now at least. I assume it won't be when he's a teenager!)

Anyway, the only "major" attraction I haven't done is ToT. My husband won't ride it and I don't want to go alone.

I've also never done the orange side of MS. I know I would be sick for sure. No point in putting myself through that. The green side even makes me a little woozy.

The flights of wonder show at AK.

It looks awesome, but never seem to work it into the schedule.

Oh, and most of the country movies at Epcot, at least some of them require standing and I'm alaways too worn out for that.

Last edited:
You can conquer fear through knowledge. Just remind yourself that Tower of Terror is on hydraulics, so you're not really falling at all. You're being pushed and pulled. You're always resting on a massive metal support beam. It helps to remind myself that because I'm scared of heights and really hate the sensation of falling, but my son really likes this ride. The theming is great, as well- love the Twilight Zone. I also find that closing your eyes before the drops start can help. In fact, that's the only way I've ever ridden it...

Thank you so much for this information. I really hate this ride. I cannot handle the suspense of waiting to fall. I also don't like the feeling of falling. I might be able to handle this knowing that I'm safe. It's just as you described and I'm not being let go to drop.

Frozen. Because I'm not using my fast pass for that. I use it for Soarin and do single rider at Test Track.

Rock n rollercoaster and Primeval whirl are the only rides I have not done. I just can't take looping coasters and jerking rides anymore. Don't ride Space Mountain anymore but rode many times in the 80's and 90's. (oops giving you too many hints about my age). Late 70's was our first visit with our children and our next visit is this month with our teenage grandchildren. Still enjoy our Disney trips!

Autotopia/Tomorrowland Speedway? Haven't ridden it at any park.

I've never done the Teacups in WDW. I did them in DL 17 years ago and didn't like them, tried them again last year (again DL) and nope still didn't like them.

However last year in DL was the first time I had ever ridden Dumbo.

Before my last trip, I actually put together a spreadsheet of every attraction/show/parade at WDW and whether I'd done them or not. After that trip, I'm left with these still to do:

Magic Kingdom: None
Epcot: The American Adventure, Impressions de France, Reflections of China, Turtle Talk With Crush
Animal Kingdom: TriceraTop Spin, It's Tough to be a Bug, Festival of the Lion King, Flights of Wonder, Avatar Flight of Passage
Hollywood Studios: The Music of Pixar Live

I'll probably check off all the Epcot shows on my next trip. The Animal Kingdom ones might have to wait until the trip after that.

Astro Orbitor, Frozen, Dumbo and Kali River Rapids. Frozen is just because I can not get a fast pass but I am absolutely terrified to try Astro Orbitor.

I can't think of anything I've never done, but there are several one-and-done's or things I'll only go on if I'm with someone who really wants to. If anyone asks me if there's something I don't like at WDW my answer is always "Dinosaur"... dark and bumpy and screechy. And pretty much anything else in Din-o-land is a skip-it. I've done Astro-Orbiter once and that was enough, Space Mountain maybe every 5th or 6th year, not so much for not liking the ride itself but because of the stress of trying to get in and out of the cars. Been on Kali maybe three times, don't really mind it so much but seem to forget its there. And Test Track is a skip for me, as I can drive 60 miles an hour on the freeway anytime I'd like.

Kali here too. Doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities worth the wet. (At least based on what I've read)

Maybe I should check it off just in the name of being thorough.

Done them all, major or otherwise. The only thing I can't envision doing again next time we go would be the Disney Jr. show at HS. Kids have outgrown it. Everything else, rides, shows, attractions, will be on our agenda. Yes, there are things we like better than others. But, we would rather do everything at least once each trip as opposed to doing the same thing 4-5 times. We'll duplicate if it fits our schedule, but we'll still make sure we get a Tiki Room visit in before we ride Big Thunder 3 extra times.

Major attractions? Only FEA because it wasn't open during my last trip. Minor, there are a few.

Enchanted Tales, Swiss Family Tree House, CoP, Indy show, One Mans Dream, Flights of Wonder.

We will be doing Pandora rides in a few weeks unless they break down. Would like to do ETWB & Flights of Wonder.

Magic Kingdom: None
Epcot: Frozen - not wasting a fastpass on this
Animal Kingdom: Pandora rides(will be taken care of the next trip) Nemo and Friends
Hollywood Studios: Rocking Rollercoaster has been down everytime I am in HS

MK - Enchanted Tales with Belle
Epcot - Ellen, Frozen (it was down during our FPP window last year), Mission Space, the China movie
DHS - Beauty and the Beast Show, Fantasmic,
AK - Pandora, Nemo Show, Lion King Show, Rivers of Light

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter