Confess - What Major Attractions Have You Never Done?

Never done some of the ones in Dino land at AK, never done mission space, never done the flying carpet things at MK. Can't think of any others, there are some we've only once or twice and some we haven't done in 10,15 or 20 years (most of the rides in Fantasyland). Some we did once just so we could say we did them - Star Tours made us sick as dogs, RNRC kills my neck, Kali River Rapids don't need to get that wet, Small World a thousand years ago when my son was little but we haven't done it in at least 20 years.

It took me until the implementation of FP+ to ride Toy Story Midway Mania. When I was going before, the timing of the old paper Fast Passes didn't work out and I didn't want to wait 90+ minutes for it.

Despite going to DHS a lot, I've never seen Beauty and the Beast either .. again .. simply a timing thing (as trying to get all the shows in at DHS is next to impossible and it has never been a high priority to see an outdoor stage show.

Mission Space and Rock n Roller Coaster. In 35+ trips, we've done most everything else. I'll admit that there've been some "once and done" attractions.

I'll post here because it's quite embarrassing lol.

MK -
Space Mountain - because I am a wuss
7DMT - because I am a wuss and so is my DD - we hope to rectify at least this one on our upcoming trip
Splash Mountain - see above.

Epcot -
Test Track - because I am a wuss and motion sickness issues

HS -
Rock N RC - see above
TOT - see above

AK -
EE - see above

The only bonus to all of this is that...I usually get to ride my faves more than once lol

I am with you on some of this: The 2 big ones I've never ridden and probably never will are Space Mountain and RnRC (because I am a wuss and they are in the dark).

Dinosaur I have never ridden because I have heard it is dark and things jump out at you (wuss factors), and I don't particularly care about it.

I rode Everest once. It was kind of fun but super-scary and I have not been back on it.

ToT I've ridden twice with my sister and enjoyed it afterward, but I've been too chicken to ride it alone. Admittedly, if they converted this to the Guardians Mission Breakout ride, I would be riding it over and over. :thumbsup2 And making extra trips through the queue to the chicken exit just to see Rocket!

I'm fine with Test Track but I don't have motion sickness. I will say TT is the only ride that makes me feel like I'm going to lose my glasses even though I have a glasses strap.

Now that I have given my wuss credentials, however, I just want to comment - If you ever want to try something on your list, 7DMT is a short ride, smooth, and built into the mountain so you are never high off the ground. (I actually think Barnstormer is scarier because it's on the metal rails up in the air - we'll see how I feel about Slinky Dog Dash.)

And Splash Mountain is awesome! It is the best, so cute and fun with great music and however many other rides I'm hesitant about, I've never been afraid of the drop on Splash. I love it!

Kali River Rapids- we've never been willing to get completely soaked, so have always skipped it.

You are wise. I rode once and I have never been so wet in my life. I like water rides (LOVE Splash) but Kali is way too wet.

Or getting stuck. Some people have had to wait 20+ minutes inside that tiny capsule when the ride broke down. Imagine that.:scared:

That would be even worse than getting caught in IASW for what seemed like a lifetime.

There's a lot we've not done in our "modern era" of visits (e.g., since we resumed our WDW trips in 2013 after an 18 year hiatus):

MK - Enchanted Tales with Belle; Stitch; HoP; Aladdin; Liberty Belle; Festival of Fantasy Parade

Epcot - Figment; Ellen; Living with the Land; World Showcase films

HS - any of the shows except Frozen Sing Along and Indiana Jones; RnRC; Fantasmic

AK - pretty much the entire park (we went for a few hours in 2013 when DS was 16mos and didn't find much that appealed to us; we've not been back since).

We've also not done any of the fireworks or evening entertainment at any of the parks except Osborne Lights in 2013 (glad we didn't miss that) and Wishes from the Poly beach/our balcony (never saw it from inside MK; haven't seen HEA yet).

We still don't feel like our trips are lacking in any way. We do what interests us in the moment. We may pick up a few of these on one of our two upcoming trips, or perhaps we won't. We try to make each trip a mix of old favorites and some new experiences. We also adapt for DS and add things as he's getting older.

I have never been to the parks at night, therefore I have never seen any of the fireworks shows except what I could see from GF, Poly and California Grill. We always spent our nights at Downtown Disney/Pleasure Island. Now that it seems the area has turned in to nothing more than an outdoor mall, I imagine our night time entertainment will be geared more toward the parks. Downtown Disney was full of nightclubs, street performers and stage performers. I will miss that.

One attractions in all of WDW I have never experienced...
1) Enchanted Tales with Belle (I'm not exactly the right demographic)

I have ridden Kali River Rapids only once, and that was probably 10 years ago. I'll ride it again (along with FOP and NRJ) later this week.

I have never done Philharmagic, Stitches Escape, Laugh Floor, Winnie the Pooh; Tower of Terror, Rockin Roller Coaster; Soarin!

Tower of Terror is about the only attraction I've not done. Too scary, I hate losing my stomach!

Rnr and tower of terror because my kids were too little and we've only been to hs once. We are going next month and I'll do them then.

ToT - Sorry, I lose my stomach and I, well, lose my stomach. No one wants me on that ride.

There are a couple that I was one and done and some that I used to ride but I am not interested in riding any more.

Soarin', Mission Space and RnR to name a few.

I reluctantly went on RnR and Everest both once. I would definitely do RnR again, but can pass on Everest.

Still have never been on ToT or either Mission Space and will not! No thank you!

You can conquer fear through knowledge. Just remind yourself that Tower of Terror is on hydraulics, so you're not really falling at all. You're being pushed and pulled. You're always resting on a massive metal support beam. It helps to remind myself that because I'm scared of heights and really hate the sensation of falling, but my son really likes this ride. The theming is great, as well- love the Twilight Zone. I also find that closing your eyes before the drops start can help. In fact, that's the only way I've ever ridden it...
Can you tell my stomach this! Once I got older (a few years out of college), I could no longer do this ride.

Dumbo
TSMM
Mission Space (either side)
Buzz Lightyear -- not exactly major

MK: Astro Orbiter
Epcot: Mission Space
AK: Expedition Everest (This is a straight up chicken out. I just can't.)
HS: None, although Tower of Terror was definitely a "one and done" for me. Oh, I hated it. So much. lol

Tower of Terror . . . .because it terrifies me just thinking about it. Rock N Roller Coaster, which I would actually probably love. Space Mountain, not sure my back could handle the rough ride, and not really sure my stomach could handle it either. Astro Orbiter, because I KNOW my stomach couldn't handle that! Dinosaur again because I'm afraid I might not be able to walk after that ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter