CKC Valley Forge 2009

I have my list...now to narrow it down to what and when...

Does anyone remember the names of the classrooms that are in the lower level of the Radission?

I think those are the founding fathers - Hancock, Adams, Jefferson, etc.

Marlynn, I would love a DIS Meet again!! Do you want to do the Meat Meet, or would a pizza party or something like that be better? We could get delivery, and have a bring beverages, and desserts kind of thing. Just a thought... But, there are 6 just in my group of friends going...

I'm fine with either, let's see how many people we end up with - You know I always have enough to feed a dozen anyway, lol!

I think I got all my classes figured out. I have to work till 3p the day of registration, so I hope my classes aren't full when I get home!!

I got an email yesterday about being a VIP and getting to complete Reg on Monday at 1 - did any one else get this?

If you picked your classes from the original posted list...better take a look again. I wanted the Digital Photography classes and they have disappeared...new things have been added too, so check again so there aren't any surprises on sign-up day!

Boxer Palooza looks good! I wonder what happened with the photo classes - it seems it must have been something with the instructor?

I think this is what I'm trying to schedule....

Friday
8:30 - 10:00 A Taste of Scraptique Part Duex
9:50 - 10:50 Latest & Greatest Basic Grey
11:10 - 12:10 Boxer Palooza
3:10 - 4:10 Play
4:30 - 5:30 Sweet & Sassy
6:00 - 7:00 All Mixed Up 8x8 Album
7:00 - 11:30 Friday Night Crop

Saturday

12:30 - 1:30 Creativity on Display
1:50 - 2:50 Dutch Door Travel Book
3:10 - 4:10 All Tagged & Files Mini Album
4:30 - 5:30 Come Full Circle

I'm registered :cool1:

My classes:

Thursday:
12:00 Preview Crop
6:30 Album Crop

Friday
11:10 Lickety Split
1:50 Disney
3:10 Come full Circle
7:00 Friday Night Crop

Saturday:

9:50 Latest and Greatest
11:10 Paradise Found
12:30 Boxer-Palooza
1:50 Everyday Life

My registration is done .... yea Here are my classes below:

Thursday
12:00 Preview Crop
6:30 Thursday Night Sketches Crop

Friday
9:50 Birthdays Are Forever
11:10 Flocked and Fabulous
12:30 Sketchabilities
1:50 Deal of Deals
3:10 Come Full Circle with Keller's Creations
4:30 Glitzy Glam
6:00 Spin and Sparkle
7:00 Fun-Filled Friday Night Crop

Saturday
8:30 A Taste of Scraptique Part Deux
9:50 2009 Latest & Greatest With Basic Grey
11:10 Scrap Strips
12:30 Fast-n-Furious Page Kits
3:10 Set for a Year: Creative Card Making

I'm registered too!

7/30 6:30 Thursday Night Sketches Crop

7/31 1:50 Disney
3:10 What Matters Most
7:00 Friday Night Crop

I'll probably add more as my finances settle down, but I figured I spent enough with these.

I think you have an overlap... Deal of Deals ends @ 3:50...

Thanks for reminding me. I need to make a note that I leave the one class a little early to get to the other one or come a little late to the next one. I have signed up for a number of classes under my mom as well so that I can pick up the page kits.

I registered myself (and Megan on Saturday) for everything I decided last night. I may add a Thursday crop and some more classes to pick up kits.

Thanks!

They must have changed a setting since last year - that one showed published and share 'everyone'. I published this but couldn't find an 'everyone' option under share, so it just said published & share 'me'.

boxer palooza class --- Do you think this is a pet thing? THe description mentions specializing in pet supplies

My email says sign up today...how did you all sign up yesterday?

I am in panic mode....I think I can get my sister to take my kids so I can go THursday & Friday. Sat is out until @ 3:00, DD will have swim championships that day...so I am assuming I won't go that day.

Having never been to this convention, should I load up on Friday classes and hope that the vendors during the crops will be enough shopping? Or classes in the morning and leave the afternoon free for shopping on Friday?

There are 2 classes at 830am I am interested in -- Scraptique and the calendar wall hanging -- any recommendations? It looks like the scraptique is class is the regular price of the kit, the calendar class is $10 less than buying the kit on-line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter