~Christmas Ornament Exchange-Sent/Received~COMPLETED

*Glass Mickey Mouse and Friends ornament
I REALLY WANTED that one for myself! ;) It SNOWS in there! It's plastic tho, I believe. I asked before I had it shipped to our resort, for safety reasons, and left it in the same packaging that they sent it in! Glad it and everything else arrived ok! :thumbsup2

I REALLY WANTED that one for myself! ;) It SNOWS in there! It's plastic tho, I believe. I asked before I had it shipped to our resort, for safety reasons, and left it in the same packaging that they sent it in! Glad it and everything else arrived ok! :thumbsup2

::yes:: It is neat.

My dd and I went to the UPS store today and shipped out our ornaments. My dd who is 6 picked out all the ornaments for her person by herself and wrote a note (which I hope the recepient can read). Both packages are supposed to arrive on Friday.

REMINDER-All exchanges need to be sent out within two days. Please remember to post here once you have sent out your exchange, and as you receive them. :santa:. Hope everyone has a nice evening.

I checked the status on our shipments and both packages say "out for delivery". So both people should receive theirs today. I think my person is out of town until tomorrow, but Nelia's person should get theirs today.

Just checked and one package has been delivered and the other one still says out for delivery.

Thank you to Nelia!

I just received and opened a package from North Carolina! What a sweetheart! Thank you so much. I received a lovely Santa ornament, a Santa head folk artsy ornament, a cute Santa-bear-couple-kissing ornament:love:, two very pretty Christmas pencils, a snowflake ring and the best thing of all is the letter from Nelia! She taped the ring to the letter and wrote "for you". Yes, indeed, I was able to read the letter. Please tell her I received the gifts and I'm so so happy that I danced around the living room!

But I'm confused! The exchanger I had isn't you, taylor3297! Did you get an exchanger who knows you have a child? I feel terrible that I received such a precious letter and gifts from you and Nelia and I didn't send anything to her. But I didn't know about her, because you guys weren't my exchange person! I hope I'm not confusing you! Maybe someone can help me understand how this works after the fact:rotfl:!

Thanks again!

Thank you to Nelia!

I just received and opened a package from North Carolina! What a sweetheart! Thank you so much. I received a lovely Santa ornament, a Santa head folk artsy ornament, a cute Santa-bear-couple-kissing ornament:love:, two very pretty Christmas pencils, a snowflake ring and the best thing of all is the letter from Nelia! She taped the ring to the letter and wrote "for you". Yes, indeed, I was able to read the letter. Please tell her I received the gifts and I'm so so happy that I danced around the living room!

But I'm confused! The exchanger I had isn't you, taylor3297! Did you get an exchanger who knows you have a child? I feel terrible that I received such a precious letter and gifts from you and Nelia and I didn't send anything to her. But I didn't know about her, because you guys weren't my exchange person! I hope I'm not confusing you! Maybe someone can help me understand how this works after the fact:rotfl:!

Thanks again!

Nelia and I both signed up for the exchange and someone else had her name and she received your name. Nelia is 6 (will be 7 next week) and thought doing the exchange was so much fun. She is glad that you could read her letter and that you liked what she picked out for you.

Thank you to Nelia!

Thanks again!

For this exchange. Some people are sending to the same person they are receiving from while others will be sending, and receiving from a different person.

For this exchange. Some people are sending to the same person they are receiving from while others will be sending, and receiving from a different person.

Thanks for explaining. I was worried for a minute!

My dd and I went to the UPS store today and shipped out our ornaments. My dd who is 6 picked out all the ornaments for her person by herself and wrote a note (which I hope the recepient can read). Both packages are supposed to arrive on Friday.

Just returned home from Myrtle Beach and my package was sitting on our front porch. Thanks so much, both ornaments are great. I received a Hallmark A Visit from Santa (Santa with a polar bear), and a Jim Shore Angel with the Nativity.

Thanks again. Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter