~Christmas Ornament Exchange-Sent/Received~COMPLETED

Sorry, this one is done for this year.
I'm sure there will be another one next year.

Thank you very, very, very much to my elf leith78-Monica. She had gone out of her way to send me an exchange of a bunch of great ornaments. I will defintly use them for my tree this year. And thank you for the candies, and candy canes. :)

Hope everyone enjoyed this exchange, and that when you see the ornaments that you have received from your pal, that you will have many happy memories over the years to come :santa:.

Thank you very, very, very much to my elf leith78-Monica. She had gone out of her way to send me an exchange of a bunch of great ornaments. I will defintly use them for my tree this year. And thank you for the candies, and candy canes. :)

You're welcome! Glad you enjoyed everything. :yay:

Thank you very much Alison for the cute Winnie the Pooh, and Tinkerbell ball ornaments.

This exchange is now OFFICIALLY CLOSED. Keep an eye out for it towards the ending of the year :santa:.

keep me posted i want to join for this year thank you you can email me @ asianprincess34aol..i'm going to disney next week 1st for my 3year son

keep me posted i want to join for this year thank you you can email me @ asianprincess34aol..i'm going to disney next week 1st for my 3year son

Sure. I was thinking of putting together a Christmas in July ornament exchange, but not sure how many people would participate. I currently have the Christmas in July present exchange if you are interested in that.

Have a magical Disney trip! :goodvibes

sure sign us up for this july my email is asianprincess34 thank you!!! 2 more days

I will not be hosting an ornament exchange for July, but will host one in a few months. Keep an eye out for it on the exchange board. There will be a sign up thread, and it will list all the rules, and information that I will need from you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter