~Christmas Ornament Exchange-Sent/Received~COMPLETED

My package arrived today :yay:
It was stuffed full.
From dzee, Donna.....first the ornament.

Let me say, you did great!! I may lose some of them. DD's favorite thing is penguins!! She has been collecting for years!
*I got a Hallmark ornament that is called Family tree.....6 penguins piled on each other forming a tree....so cute. 2009 star at the top.
*2 tin penguins ornaments....so cute
*jingle bell snowman ornament
*jingle bell reindeer ornament
*silver reindeer with a crystal ornament
*silver "N" with red Swarovski crystals ornement
*glass mitten with a snowman painted on it ornament

Everything was wrapped in red and green tissue paper and a lot of it was inside a cute *little tote with an "N" on it
Also included:
*cute little penguine with 2 little snowman buddies figurine (I know that is a goner ;) )
*snowman memo cube
*Christmas gift labels
and now the yummies :teeth:
*bag of dark chocolate mint Lindor truffles
*Ghirardelli peppermint bark
*cute chocolate penguin
*package of 9 cute chocolate ornaments

Thank you so much for the wonderful package, Donna. Brighten my day. It is dark, gloomy, rainy and windy here.

I got my package today. Thank you to Aisling for the cute Mickey Ears santa hat with santa mickey on it.

Just a few more exchanges to be received :santa:. Sounds like everyone has been getting alot of great ornaments.

My package arrived today :yay:
It was stuffed full.
From dzee, Donna.....first the ornament.

Let me say, you did great!! I may lose some of them. DD's favorite thing is penguins!! She has been collecting for years!
*I got a Hallmark ornament that is called Family tree.....6 penguins piled on each other forming a tree....so cute. 2009 star at the top.
*2 tin penguins ornaments....so cute
*jingle bell snowman ornament
*jingle bell reindeer ornament
*silver reindeer with a crystal ornament
*silver "N" with red Swarovski crystals ornement
*glass mitten with a snowman painted on it ornament

Everything was wrapped in red and green tissue paper and a lot of it was inside a cute *little tote with an "N" on it
Also included:
*cute little penguine with 2 little snowman buddies figurine (I know that is a goner ;) )
*snowman memo cube
*Christmas gift labels
and now the yummies :teeth:
*bag of dark chocolate mint Lindor truffles
*Ghirardelli peppermint bark
*cute chocolate penguin
*package of 9 cute chocolate ornaments

Thank you so much for the wonderful package, Donna. Brighten my day. It is dark, gloomy, rainy and windy here.

You are so very welcome Nancy!! :hug: I'm glad all my little "friends" could brighten your day!! :cool1: As far as DD's stealing their mom's "goodies" I can relate! :sad2:;):confused3:laughing: I hope you get to keep at least a few of the ornaments for your tree!;)

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Happy Holiday Season!!!:santa:

I will Donna ::yes::
She will only be here for a week, so she just won't see them ;)
She stole my penguin tea light holder last year :rolleyes:

Happy Holiday to you and your family too.

I received my package today from Cherry-Pops (Cheryl). She sent two packages of jingle bell ornaments, 3 crystal like ornaments, a package of milk chocolate baubles, red Christmas tree confetti, and a light up snowflake hanging decoration. My youngest DD is trying to steal it away from me:rotfl:
Thanks so much Cheryl! What a great package!:santa:
I'm so glad you liked your package and that it arrived safely - it was a bit of squeeze getting it all in that envelope! :rotfl: Happy Holidays! ♥

Sorry! Just got back today - the package I received came while I was out of town. Thanks so much Pooh! I absolutely love it and will be putting it on my Disney tree VERY VERY soon!!

Hi! I got my package the other day, I haven't been able to take photos and post about it until now.

I received a lovely box from Kim! :lovestruc

imag00024031466.jpg
imag00034039299.jpg

They will look great on my red and gold themed tree! Also, you can see that two baubles didn't make it in one piece, they are many pieces. Never mind, these things happen and I got such lovely things! I also got a bag of festive M&Ms which soon disappeared! :cloud9:

Thank you Kim! Happy Holidays! :santa:

Hi! I got my package the other day, I haven't been able to take photos and post about it until now.

I received a lovely box from Kim! :lovestruc

imag00024031466.jpg
imag00034039299.jpg

They will look great on my red and gold themed tree! Also, you can see that two baubles didn't make it in one piece, they are many pieces. Never mind, these things happen and I got such lovely things! I also got a bag of festive M&Ms which soon disappeared! :cloud9:

Thank you Kim! Happy Holidays! :santa:

:( sorry to see that ornament broke along the way :(.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter