~Christmas Ornament Exchange-Sent/Received~COMPLETED

Nelia and I finally opened our ornaments. I forgot about hair cuts this evening.

Nelia was thrilled with what she received, a high school musical ornament, a snowman ornament, and a Christmas pencil. She said and I quote " I am sure I got the best out of anyone" So, Shayla Nelia says thank you.

I received 3 ornaments! One is a snowflake cookie cutter with a snowflake cookie in the cutter, a pretty clear suncatcher with beads, and a hand painted Hawaiian ornament that has Santa sitting in a sleigh surrounded by presents. Patsy thank you so much!

Oh one more thing, Nelia was so impressed that our package came all the way from Hawaii.

:goodvibes the both of you are very welcome. Happy holidays to you, and your family :santa:.

Just an FYI for any mail going out of and into the UK. Our postal workers are on strike again for 3 days starting from today, so any UK mail might be delayed.

I mailed mine today but as Karen advised there is currently a 3 day postal strike here in the UK so it isn't going anywhere fast at the moment. :rolleyes:

Just an FYI for any mail going out of and into the UK. Our postal workers are on strike again for 3 days starting from today, so any UK mail might be delayed.

Thank you for the heads up. There are several exchanges that are going to, and coming from the UK, so lets hope that they arrive fast, and safely despite the strike.:wizard:

Label/Receipt Number: 0309 1140 0000 8251 5111
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 10:07 AM on October 30, 2009 in PEABODY, MA 01960.

My package was deliver yesterday, hope my pal liked her ornaments.

I'm almost ready to send my exchange ornament...getting some bubble wrap tomorrow!

Back home...so hoping to pack it up today and get it into the mail tomorrow.

Welcome back Nancy. :)

Yes, please remember to pack all of your ornaments well, mark the box fragile....so that all ornaments arrive to their destinations safely. :santa:

Can't wait to hear of more arrivals.

Sign ups are open for the Christmas Stocking Exchange if anyone is interested. Sign ups will be ending on Friday.

I'm so sorry I didn't post sooner! :flower3: I was away for the weekend visiting my parents!!

Received my exchange from Jean!!:woohoo:
Here is the goodies that were inside:

:
:santa:An M&M ornament with the yellow Peanut M&M and a teddy bear!-Very cute!!;):laughing:

:santa:A Santa Mouse doorknob cover!- Way to cute to have people put their hands on!;)

:santa:A Lady and The Tramp Hallmark ornament-Will look great on my Disney tree!!:yay:

:santa:A sticky notepad in the shape of an ornament with a stocking in it!

:santa:A red votive holder with a gold rim and holly leaves and berries around the top! Will go great with my Holiday color scheme!! :thumbsup2

:santa:A packet of Hallmark tissues with a snowman and the phrase Jolly Holidays!!

Thank you SOOOO much Jean for a great package!!:hug: I LOVED it all!! :love:
Sorry again for the late posting!:sad2:;)

I'm so sorry I didn't post sooner! :flower3: I was away for the weekend visiting my parents!!

Received my exchange from Jean!!:woohoo:
Here is the goodies that were inside:

:
:santa:An M&M ornament with the yellow Peanut M&M and a teddy bear!-Very cute!!;):laughing:

:santa:A Santa Mouse doorknob cover!- Way to cute to have people put their hands on!;)

:santa:A Lady and The Tramp Hallmark ornament-Will look great on my Disney tree!!:yay:

:santa:A sticky notepad in the shape of an ornament with a stocking in it!

:santa:A red votive holder with a gold rim and holly leaves and berries around the top! Will go great with my Holiday color scheme!! :thumbsup2

:santa:A packet of Hallmark tissues with a snowman and the phrase Jolly Holidays!!

Thank you SOOOO much Jean for a great package!!:hug: I LOVED it all!! :love:
Sorry again for the late posting!:sad2:;)

You are very welcome. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Holiday season.

My package is now en route.....crossing my fingers for safe and speedy travel!

Just got back from Disney LATE Tuesday night. . . put my package together today at lunch and will be sending off tomorrow at lunch!!!

I got mine today from KAren (danauk) :cool1: I got a disney ornament with MM & MM ice skating with 2009, a small MM stocking with 2009, 2 ornaments from Harrods - a double decker bus and a bear beefeater and several pieces of cadbury chocolate. I love everything. I cant wait for christmas.

My first items from Harrods (you would think I would have some since my aunt's family use to own the store)

I will be mailing mine on Monday. christmas arts and craft show this weekened, I am so excited.

Sorry, I forgot about my christmas towel, very cute

I got mine today from KAren (danauk) :cool1: I got a disney ornament with MM & MM ice skating with 2009, a small MM stocking with 2009, 2 ornaments from Harrods - a double decker bus and a bear beefeater and several pieces of cadbury chocolate. I love everything. I cant wait for christmas.

My first items from Harrods (you would think I would have some since my aunt's family use to own the store)

I will be mailing mine on Monday. christmas arts and craft show this weekened, I am so excited.

Sorry, I forgot about my christmas towel, very cute

Sounds like a very nice package. If you could just post after you have mailed out your exchange, that would be great :santa:.

I received my package yesterday from Claire (Pinky166)! :cool1: :cheer2:

Included were:
16.gif
A very cute Tinkerbell glass ornament that says Happy Holidays 2009

16.gif
An adorable miniature mouse ears hat ornament (so so cute!)

16.gif
A Donald Duck washcloth (looked like a bar of soap--put it in water, and voila! a washcloth!)

16.gif
A Tigger and a Pooh pen

16.gif
A set of 6 floating star candles (very pretty!)

Thank you so much Claire! I love everything, and can't wait to add the ornaments to our tree this year. Oh, and everything was wrapped in festive Christmas wrap!
16.gif

I received my package yesterday from Claire (Pinky166)! :cool1: :cheer2:

Included were:
16.gif
A very cute Tinkerbell glass ornament that says Happy Holidays 2009

16.gif
An adorable miniature mouse ears hat ornament (so so cute!)

16.gif
A Donald Duck washcloth (looked like a bar of soap--put it in water, and voila! a washcloth!)

16.gif
A Tigger and a Pooh pen

16.gif
A set of 6 floating star candles (very pretty!)

Thank you so much Claire! I love everything, and can't wait to add the ornaments to our tree this year. Oh, and everything was wrapped in festive Christmas wrap!
16.gif

:cool1: another arrival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter