~Christmas Ornament Exchange-Sent/Received~COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Sign ups are open till tomorrow, but I had sent out some names, and info. tonight so I wanted to start this thread.

Please note the following-

*The send by date is Saturday 11/14.
*Please remember to pack all ornaments safely so that we do not have any accidents along the way. Marking your boxes fragile is a good idea as well.
*Remember all international mailings need to be sent via AIR MAIL.

:santa: Have fun everyone, and remember to post here once you have sent out your exchange, and when you have received it as well :santa:.

I'm going shopping tomorrow, in the UK we're in the midst of postal workers strike action - it's going to be on and off for next week so I'll try and get my exchange mailed as soon as I can. There might be delays because of this with sending out and receiving my exchange, just an FYI. :confused3

I'm going shopping tomorrow, in the UK we're in the midst of postal workers strike action - it's going to be on and off for next week so I'll try and get my exchange mailed as soon as I can. There might be delays because of this with sending out and receiving my exchange, just an FYI. :confused3

Thank you for letting us know us know. Hopefully there will not be much of a delay in your getting your exchange, and sending it out.

All names, and info. have been sent out, so please check your pm boxes. :goodvibes Have a nice weekend everyone!

I have received my PM and will hopefully be shopping in WDW in 9 days (keeping fingers crossed that we will have a healthy pup so the trip does not have to be cancelled).

Quick question...We all open them on 12/1 right? Fun, fun!

That is for the Christmas present exchange.....not the ornament ;)

My package is all ready to go, but I won't get to mail until 11-2 or 3 when I get back home.
Will post then ::yes::

I have received my PM and will hopefully be shopping in WDW in 9 days (keeping fingers crossed that we will have a healthy pup so the trip does not have to be cancelled).

Thanks Nancy.

Lauren as you receive your exchange, you can post about it here, and add it to your tree. I might have maybe made a mistake, and mentioned about waiting till the opening party...but those are for the Christmas Present Exchange, and the upcoming Christmas Stocking Exchanges :) :santa:.

i have my name and will be going to Christmas village, which has the best christmas decorations, on November 8, and will pick up some ornaments for my exchange buddy.

Nelia and I have our names and are looking forward to shopping. We are going to wait until our mom/daughter trip to Pigeon Forge to buy our ornaments. Pigeon Forge has a great store called A Christmas Place.

:), just one more name to be picked up. Please remember to check your pm boxes regularly in case there is a message waiting for you. Have fun everyone :santa:.

Mine are all packed up and ready to go to the post office tomorrow!!

Mine is all ready to go. I will post it in the next few days. :thumbsup2

I posted mine off from our new high tec automated post office (way too complicated, what happeed to just waiting in a line!!)

I received a box today addressed to me and my daughter. I am assuming that it is for the ornament exchange. We will open it together when she gets home from school.

We won't be sending ours out until sometime after Nov 9. but before Nov 14.

I dropped my package off this afternoon at the post office. It's on its way, and should arrive in a couple of days.

I received a box today addressed to me and my daughter. I am assuming that it is for the ornament exchange. We will open it together when she gets home from school.

We won't be sending ours out until sometime after Nov 9. but before Nov 14.

::yes:: that would be your ornament exchange. :santa:

Nelia and I finally opened our ornaments. I forgot about hair cuts this evening.

Nelia was thrilled with what she received, a high school musical ornament, a snowman ornament, and a Christmas pencil. She said and I quote " I am sure I got the best out of anyone" So, Shayla Nelia says thank you.

I received 3 ornaments! One is a snowflake cookie cutter with a snowflake cookie in the cutter, a pretty clear suncatcher with beads, and a hand painted Hawaiian ornament that has Santa sitting in a sleigh surrounded by presents. Patsy thank you so much!

Oh one more thing, Nelia was so impressed that our package came all the way from Hawaii.

Wow! How nice that you received your ornaments! So wonderful to hear that your daugther is so happy!

I am happy to say that my doggie is doing much better and does not need surgery so I will be shopping or my exchange next week in WDW. :cool1:

I will most likely mail around the 11th...:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter