Celebrity Big Brother renewed for a second season

YES They are nice normal people. I too live in NELA and come across several Robertsons a few times a year. My daughter is a member of WFR and is involved with Camp Chyoca (all my kids went there's in the summers and loved it) and mission trips with Sadie, John Luke, and Will. They are just like other kind generous families here-they just happen to have been on TV.

Hey Neighbor! What a small world it is!

Hey Neighbor! What a small world it is!
i know right? i have read so many of your trip reports. They are my favorites!!! Going back "home" in 320 days ! It seems like forever since I have been to WDW but it was just September 2017 when DH and i went and then took our first Cruise - Disney Dream - my only complaint is the cruise was too short.

i know right? i have read so many of your trip reports. They are my favorites!!! Going back "home" in 320 days ! It seems like forever since I have been to WDW but it was just September 2017 when DH and i went and then took our first Cruise - Disney Dream - my only complaint is the cruise was too short.

If you ever see me out and about, stop me! Sounds like it's actually a possibility.

I finally started my 2017 trip report!

It actually bugs me a lot that Omarosa is on the show. To me, it seems like CBS got her in the hopes of a big revelation on air. I’m sure the other houseguests hope to learn some dirt too.

She’s a lot of things but she’s not dumb. She’s not going to spill the T for free when she can make $$$ on a book.

As for the rest of the list..meh.

Last edited:
It actually bugs me a lot that Omarosa is on the show. To me, it seems like CBS got her in the hopes of a big revelation on air. I’m sure the other houseguests hope to learn some diet too.

She’s a lot of things but she’s not dumb. She’s not going to spill the T for free when she can make $$$ on a book.

As for the rest of the list..meh.

Yeah, me too. As the PP said, she's gone way past her 15 minutes :crazy2:

As someone earlier mentioned I think that Omarosa will stay for no other reason than to add the drama. The producers will find a way to make that happen. Other than Ross not thrilled with the others but being a BB fan I plan to watch. Looking forward to the fights between Brandi and Omarosa.

As someone earlier mentioned I think that Omarosa will stay for no other reason than to add the drama. The producers will find a way to make that happen. Other than Ross not thrilled with the others but being a BB fan I plan to watch. Looking forward to the fights between Brandi and Omarosa.

OMG.... Can you imagine how these 2 will butt heads?? That will be good TV. 2 big nobody's fighting to be more important.

OMG.... Can you imagine how these 2 will butt heads?? That will be good TV. 2 big nobody's fighting to be more important.

Spot on. If Brandi has any more done to her face she may have no face left. I used to think she was a pretty woman.

Someone just posted on FB that if there is a 12th guest hoping it would be Tiffany Pollard (I think thats her last name). Those who watch reality tv would know her as New York. She was one of the girls looking to be with Flavor Flav and then had her own show called I love NY looking to find true love. Would love it if her, Brandi, and Omarosa were all on together.

Last edited:
Is Brandi the real housewife that had the drinking problem?

Is Brandi the real housewife that had the drinking problem?

She was on the Real housewives of Beverly Hills. You may be thinking of another woman on the show Kim Richards she is Kyle's sister. However, Brandi did drink and her, Kim, and Yolanda were a trio that caused lots of drama. But, Brandi always seemed to be the ringleader.

I hope this is going to be a spoiler thread.

Saw the first promotion/commercial today during Bold and the Beautiful. Confirmed are Metta World Peace, Brandi Glanville, Mark McGrath, Shannon Elizabeth, James Maslow, Marissa Jaret Winokur, Chuck Liddell, Keisha Knight Pulliam, Ross Matthews, Ariadna Gutierrez & Omarosa, all of which were already listed above. But this is the first commercial that I've seen.

I'll be rooting for James Maslow! I have fond memories of Big Time Rush from when my DS was younger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter