Celebrity Big Brother renewed for a second season

Wondering why BB keeps bringing back contestants that people don't ever want to see again? I'm surprised Frankie wasn't there. They probably do it to keep us all talking about the show. I'm over Omarosa already. It's so obvious that the show is fixed. They know that Omarosa is probably the most annoying houseguest (although maybe not) so they want to keep her as long as possible.

Yeah...that seemed pretty suspicious that she won the safety. Does CBS think we were all born yesterday?

It bothers me they are yet again rigging it. I just wish they would let them play and not have these gimmicks where they can control who wins what.

Good Morning!

I can't believe my DVR didn't tape episode 1, hopefully its online.
I thought it was set, but it was after dark that was set to tape.

Off to go find it online.

You have to add a season pass recording for Celebrity BB. For DVR purposes, it's a different show from regular BB so your BB season pass won't pick this up.

Looks like Friday may be a double eviction. Obviously BB is not doing a good job keeping contestants in the dark if they keep figuring this stuff out:

Shannon and Marissa figure that a double eviction occurs each Friday. They discuss who will win HoH comps

Here is a link of Omarosa discussing Trump and her leaving the White House with Ross. I do not consider this a political post, I am just posting a conversation that was held in the BB house. For this thread to keep going we should not debate Trump. I have to assume we can debate Omarosa on whether or not she is telling the truth, but just leave the politics out of it. Mods if this is not cool with you, then please delete this post:

http://www.towleroad.com/2018/02/omarosa-big-brother-house/

I would have thought she would have signed some sort of hush order contract. Yikes for her if she did.

I kind of hope Chuck goes. He isn't good at BB and is kind of boring like Matt last season. Nice guy and all. But I want to see some of the characters go full on...like BTR and Metta said 'this is war'.

Watched the first 2 episodes.

Who does Omarosa think she is with her ballgowns and doing runway walks and turns???? I was gagging 5 minutes in. Even Adriana a "real Contest winner didn't do that. :crazy2:
She is always dressed to the nines with a ton of make up on, please woman, you just don't want us to see that face without all the paint on it. And yes, I 100% believe they gave her that win for sure. I would have loved to have seen her hair covered in that silver gunk.

Shannon is a competitor!!!

Brandi is a crazy drunk, she needs to go home.>:(

I hope the ladies do stick together, but that may mean putting up with Omarosa and Brandi.

I have a question for the mods-

If Omarosa says something about the current president, are we allowed to JUST quote what she says? It is going to be part of the game after all and hopefully we can all agree to not bring politics into the thread.

Can you clear this up please?

Here is a link of Omarosa discussing Trump and her leaving the White House with Ross. I do not consider this a political post, I am just posting a conversation that was held in the BB house. For this thread to keep going we should not debate Trump. I have to assume we can debate Omarosa on whether or not she is telling the truth, but just leave the politics out of it. Mods if this is not cool with you, then please delete this post:

http://www.towleroad.com/2018/02/omarosa-big-brother-house/

@WebmasterKathy @WebmasterMaryJo

Can someone chime in and clear this up for us. I’ve taken waaay too many political points and I’d like to avoid more.

Thank you :flower1:

This season is off to a funny start. James with the "I don't deserve to be nominated" Metta "After our talk, you didn't nominate me, now I'm coming after you" and pretty much everything Ross says.

Mark looks terrible!! He was so handsome back in the day and now he looks like Max Headroom with the bad blond hair and even worse fillers/botox/work done to his face.

I keep waiting for the old Omarosa to make an appearance so I am having a hard time believing she is in any way sincere but it is interesting seeing her in a more relaxed environment.

I hope to have some time this weekend to watch the feeds.

This season is off to a funny start. James with the "I don't deserve to be nominated" Metta "After our talk, you didn't nominate me, now I'm coming after you" and pretty much everything Ross says.

Mark looks terrible!! He was so handsome back in the day and now he looks like Max Headroom with the bad blond hair and even worse fillers/botox/work done to his face.

I keep waiting for the old Omarosa to make an appearance so I am having a hard time believing she is in any way sincere but it is interesting seeing her in a more relaxed environment.

I hope to have some time this weekend to watch the feeds.
Mark was so handsome back in the day not so much now. I don't understand the blonde thing Adam Levine does the same thing it's not a good look for them.

Mark was so handsome back in the day not so much now. I don't understand the blonde thing Adam Levine does the same thing it's not a good look for them.

I had to google Adam Levine's blond look...at least he left his eyebrows. Mark with his pale face, light eyebrows and hair looks like his forehead goes on forever.

I keep reading that Metta wants to leave and has tried to self evict and has even pushed the button several times but they keep talking him to staying can anyone confirm this?

I agree Mark does not look good. He was so hot back in the day and could probably still look good if he didn't mess with his face. Why do these celebs do that? Has anyone taken a look at Jamie Lee Curtis, that woman has aged gracefully and still looks beautiful and guess what, no work!

I've heard Omarosa is a pretty nice person, unlike the persona you saw on The Apprentice. I agree with the poster above about Brandi, honestly that woman needs help, not sure why BB would provide alcohol to someone who obviously has a problem with it. She ticked people off the first night they were there when she went on her drunken rant.

Also, Keisha is still breastfeeding for her baby, not sure if they are bringing the baby to her or someone is picking her milk up.

I keep reading that Metta wants to leave and has tried to self evict and has even pushed the button several times but they keep talking him to staying can anyone confirm this?

Yes, he asked to be put on the block and was upset they didn't, but then he was like you know what I want to stay now and this is war, but that was said on the show last night, could have been a line fed to him and he still wants to leave. Meanwhile this guy was apparently a big jerk in the NBA and punched a fan in the face and now after a week in the house he's crying for his wife.

No politics. Omarosa talking about her time in DC is probably going to be political, so I advise avoiding that here.

Not being snarky, just an honest question...

Isn’t Omarosa herself political? She did work in the White House after all. What’s the difference in saying her name and saying the Presidents name?

Again, I’m really not trying to be snarky or rude. I just want the rules to be super clear for everyone.

Evel Dick said they are being paid $200,000 each and Omarosa is getting a million, plus the winner will get $250,000 on top of what they are being paid already. He said that's probably why Metta Peace wants out. He got $200,000 and probably doesn't think he can win, so may as well get out now and still get the pay out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter