Celebrity Big Brother renewed for a second season

I am worried about future game play, 2 seasons in a row now we have had people win that probably shouldn't have. I'm not saying I agreed with Paul's gameplay at all but at least he was playing Josh basically did everything Paul said to do. Just like Marissa even admitted herself Ross was the driving force she just followed along. I would hate to have a follower win ever season here on out.

I mean, you have to lie somewhat to get to the end. Yes, you don't need to be a jerk about it, but I do think you have to be somewhat deceitful and it seems like these jurors feelings are just too fragile for that.

My opinion only but I disagree with you. If someone makes it to the finale, they must have done something right. Their game play maybe was to lay low. If it worked then they played the game. I read on other pages, too, and it seems that some people think like you and some like me. I guess it's a toss up as to what is the "right" way to play the game.

CBS has renewed Celebrity Big Brother for a second season, hope it's a little bit longer this go around!

UGH, I couldn't make it past two episodes. The cast was obnoxious from day one, and the house colors and furniture were so dark and moody.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter