• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Celebrity Big Brother renewed for a second season

Also here is the complete schedule:

Weds 2/7 8-9pm Premiere
Thurs 2/8 8-9pm
Fri 2/9 8-10pm Live eviction
Sun 2/11 8-9pm
Mon 2/12 8-9pm
Weds 2/14 8-9pm
Fri 2/16 8-10pm
Sun 2/18 8-9pm
Mon 2/19 8-9pm
Weds 2/21 8-9pm
Fri 2/23 8-10pm
Sat 2/24 8-9pm
Sun 2/25 8-10pm Finale

Okay so here are some convos from a sneak peak live feed that was done. Pretty boring right now. Also I did not type this. I am copying pasting this from Hamster Watch, I do not watch the live feeds:

Ari: I like Ross and I like keshia and I like Chuck and Mark

brandi: me too

Ari: and Metta

Brandi : I like everyone i think certain personalities don't get along together and I'm a strong one. but i like everyone in the house. but if i were to guess who would fight 1st i would put myself up there i just have a temper

Ari: you show yourself how you are. you are not trying to be different that's what i like people try to cover their true personality and that doesn't work

Brandi: it comes out in the end every single time

Ari: it might work the 1st few days but no no no

Brandi: I can see right thru things

Ari: America like the whole world, wants to see us being real

Brandi: yeah

Ari: i'll be back

Brandi :ok

Ari leaves

Brandi: BB is it possible can i have my meds please?

Shannon Omarosa and Marissa in the bathroom

Shannon discussing a technique she learned on remembering names
Marissa : the feed aren't on you can tell. When someone is in the DR that's when we know we're not live
imok.gif

Marissa: did you guys hear that my eye patches were found? there was on in the girls room and one upstairs.

Marissa : yeah they are $45 for one of them

Shannon: so they were up in the Big brother room HOH?

Marissa: yeah in the HOH

Marissa: can i put on a little

Omarosa : yeah help yourself

Marissa: i think i have enough going on I just want to put on a brow. I think they think I'm a bumble bee. i wanted to wear this for my birthday but I'm wearing nit for the live feeds

Shannon: I think that's fun that you have that on now it just makes the live feeds more interesting. We've generally been pretty boring like getting up.

Marisa: i think there's going to be something Like i think there is a movement..obviously amongst women

Shannon: yeah

Marissa: like with us and women power. i feel it.. if someone speaks up about something people will support them and not knock them down. and this is only 2 1/2 weeks so like they are saying OH wait a second. Like they are grown *** adults and can get along and take care of each other.

Shannon: i can see people coming up to us saying I so appreciate having the strong women in the house

marissa: it gives me chills!

Omarosa: i refuse to be part of the catty

marissa: I think everyone will be like yeah *****es!

Omarosa: everyone is nice to you right?

Marissa: oh yeah!

Omarosa: if not I will punch them in the face(she laughs)

Marissa: i think girls will be like yeah *****es!! We all support each other.. we all come from different places

Shannon: i would have never guessed this

Marissa: the last time i felt like this it was 2002 where i had nerves

Marissa: for me to walk into rooms and not feel insecure it's a big thing. but to come here i was like

Shannon: i was like i hope i get along with the girls

marissa: i just started to get tight group of people in my life again.

Omarosa: I got your back. Im so sick of watching TV and those girls fighting. some of those girls are my friends so i don't watch it cuz i don't endorse that.

marissa; i dont watch that I watch the competition shows like Survivor

Shannon: I watch too

marissa: I love Amazing race and Survivor

Shannon: do you think any of the other girls will turn?

marissa: we just need to keep our eyes and ears open

marissa: ok. but if someone did i would be so upset but then im like OK we cut off that lemon and

Shannon: yeah but still just keep it in your mind to pay attention

Omarosa: it's so easy for us to trust right now

Marissa: yeah we're not in every room

Shannon: yeah just in case

Omarosa : well are you solid? Im solid

Marissa: yeah im solid

Shannon: Im solid

marissa: yeah i agree

Omarosa Marissa and Shannon Pinky Swear to stick together

Omarosa: we need to come up with a name

marissa: I know

Omarosa: Shannon what?

Omarosa: a name?

Shannon: oh

Marissa: we have to think about it. they probably dont want that on the LIVE FEED but

Omarosa: it has to be about women empowerment

marissa : yeah

Omarosa: what's the girls name with the iconic lady with the arm

Marissa: oh i know it it's "rody the riveter"
imok.gif
(she means Rosie )

Mark James Ross Kesia Metta in the kitchen

Chuck Mark Metta talking about MMA fighting and Chuck cutting weight

Keshia cooking

Ross cleaning the dishes and hanging around the kitchen

James walking in the kitchen puts a pan away and grabs some ice

I'm waiting in my doctor's office for an appointment and they have The Talk on, Julie is picking Omarosa to win. Julie also said Omarosa has talked about stuff that happened in the White House, I know I'm curious to hear that stuff lol.

Ok, my thoughts: I thought it was a good episode up until the stupid twist of recasting the HOH. Seriously, the show is 3 weeks long, with evictions every other day, that won't be exciting enough??? Apparently not.

I was routing for Shannon to win, but I thought her telling omarosa she knew that girl previously was a dumb move on her part. I think James is having a though time because he probably thought he could get by on his looks, not realizing he would be cast with mostly older women who would look at him as a pretty boy and wouldn't take him seriously or be wavered by his looks.

I just wanted to add, I thought Omarosa blowing up James' deal was a great move. Like she pointed out, he was the one struggling not Shannon, just to put make that point to Shannon, hey don't give in.

Is anyone keeping up with spoilers. just wondering who won POV and the switch thing

Shannon won POV. I haven't been able to find who won the recast. I know who wins next hoH too, but not sure if that's too much spoiler at this point lol.

*edited to add, Keisha won the recast. I read it wrong.

Omarosa was safe from playing in the HOH Competition

Shannon won HOH -Award Squeezin

HG's all got CBB Gift bags some have BB Swag and 1 has a NEW power called RECAST Power

The HG who haas Recast Power can swap out the HOH

Keshia won HOH

Keshia nominated James and Chuck to be on the block

Keshia Brandi Ari Chuck James played in POV

Ari and James had to wear a baby outfit and only crawl for 2 days

Shannon won POV- Spelling comp

Shannon did not use POV

I have a question for the mods-

If Omarosa says something about the current president, are we allowed to JUST quote what she says? It is going to be part of the game after all and hopefully we can all agree to not bring politics into the thread.

Can you clear this up please?

Wondering why BB keeps bringing back contestants that people don't ever want to see again? I'm surprised Frankie wasn't there. They probably do it to keep us all talking about the show. I'm over Omarosa already. It's so obvious that the show is fixed. They know that Omarosa is probably the most annoying houseguest (although maybe not) so they want to keep her as long as possible.

Good Morning!

I can't believe my DVR didn't tape episode 1, hopefully its online.
I thought it was set, but it was after dark that was set to tape.

Off to go find it online.

Good Morning!

I can't believe my DVR didn't tape episode 1, hopefully its online.
I thought it was set, but it was after dark that was set to tape.

Off to go find it online.

I actually forgot that it was on last night and missed it. I'm hoping to find it online as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter