Camp Wanna-crop-it - 1 week count down

Caroline, that is wonderful news. Rest up a bit then pack your stuff. We are going to have a blast.

Ladies, you have no idea how much I am looking forward to hanging out with y'all. I need a mommy break so bad!!

I'm not going to jinx it but I'm keeping a close eye in accuweather!!!!!

YEAH! I brought up the cooler & the 4 cup coffee pot yesterday. Started dropping stuff in it. So far, peanut butter & little dove chocolate bits a friend sent me. I *need* to find a 'no carb' cracker.

Have not even begun. One week til LindaBabe arrives.....
Happy St Patrick's Day

Projects are packed.
Working on tools, this weekend.

Need to do sheets and blankets, but I'm waiting on clothes to see what the weather is going to do.

6 OMG - guess i need to start getting things organized today. Diana, I love their hot chocolate too!!
Weather is rain/s*** showers on Fri, 40; Mostly sunny on Sat/Sun - low 40's.

5 Days!

6 OMG - guess i need to start getting things organized today. Diana, I love their hot chocolate too!!
Weather is rain/s*** showers on Fri, 40; Mostly sunny on Sat/Sun - low 40's.

No hot chocolate for me :sad2: There are more carbs in a cup of that stuff than I eat in a meal - and who can stop with just one cup? NOT ME!:guilty:

Well about 1 week from this moment we will have had our fill of the teenagers singing for a whole year. So looking forward to that! :scared1::rotfl2:

Linda, I will have your hot chocolate for you! :lmao:

Well about 1 week from this moment we will have had our fill of the teenagers singing for a whole year.

It won't take me until Sunday morning to have had my fill of THAT! :sad2:

In fact, unless the food is outrageously fabulous, if the teenagers sing, I am prepared to subsist the rest of the weekend on hardboiled eggs and veggies from my cooler NO joke.

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Weather.aspx?location=USMA0195

Looks like partly cloudy & chilly for next weekend.

Pack tools - no more scrappy at home this week - what will I do to pass the next three days?

start to rouse Dimples (that will take a good three days- she's a bear when she first gets up.)

do extra workout at the gym to make up for the ones i'm NOT going to do over the weekend:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter