Camp Wanna-crop-it - 1 week count down

I have my anniversary trip to WDW ready to go. I have the Kansas trip ready to go as well, plus some various Disney pages and the 1990's.

I would say I have about 150 pages ready to roll!! Next up is packing up my tools which I'll probably do next weekend.

Lisa I hope we have plenty of room in the Capemobile!

You know how, in spring, the clock "springs" forward? And in Fall, the clock time falls back?

Well, today is the day the calendar "pauses"! Those of you who are running behind will be happy. Those of you who are impatient (like me) will be sad. But the truth must be told -

It's still 16 days to Camp!

(My calendar is set to remind me when I must be ready to leave home which is the day before we actually get there)

PS. My non - cropping necessity is Dimples. no . . . COFFEE. no . . . Dimples. . . well Dimples AND coffee!

16 days, oh it is coming fast. The anticipation is just as much fun as the trip.

Linda you stumpted me for a day trying to think of something I needed to bring with me. :confused3 I finally thought of something.....

MY PEEPS! :cool1::lovestruc:thumbsup2:banana::love:

Oh wait, when is the time change?? That wasn't last Sunday was it???

Linda you are confusing me!!!! :rotfl2:

today's job is to make sure I have my tools started. It takes me a few days to get all that together.

Linda, are you driving over Thursday?

Linda, are you driving over Thursday?

Yes, to stay with LTM for the night, if all goes as planned! We'll see you at noon at the Brazillian Grill! There's room in my van if you want me to lug stuff or extra peeps.

Two Weeks TODAY!

Question of the day:

What's your favorite crop SNACK?

Good questions Linda. :) Two weeks from today. Can't wait! :cool1:

Of course favorite snacks can change from crop to crop. :lmao: But lately my favorite has been cranberries and peanuts. I am bringing a big bag of them! :banana:

Hmmm..... favorite cropping snack.

Well Lisa always has M&M's, can't resist those. I don't know.......grapes! Grapes are always good. And I love the trader joes sea salt brownies.

Hmmm..... favorite cropping snack.

Well Lisa always has M&M's, can't resist those. I don't know.......grapes! Grapes are always good. And I love the trader joes sea salt brownies.

ooooh TRADER JOE's!

Cranberries? raw? dried?

I love Hanneford brand smokehouse almonds!

There can be a Trader Joe's and a Christmas Tree Shop run Saturday sometime. :)

The magic number is 12.

Today, I'm going to sort out some more unused stuff for the 'swap' table. Come'on gals! Purge those stashes!

Went through my paper and stickers - the bag is getting fuller! Today, taxes and the closet.

What are your "must bring" tools?

Important tools: adhesive, personal trimmer, straight timmer, Gypsy.

I hope I get the opportunity to purge out but I don't think it will happen.

Well, more time to plan for the Cape now - mom is home!! Wonderful day, and we hope that she will grow healthier as the days go on.
So, on with the planning..... so much to decide to bring along. 11 days!

Good News about your Mama, Caroline! She has that perfect combination of good genes, strong constitution and iron will! Now, GET PACKING!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter