Camp Wanna-crop-it - 1 week count down

4 weeks from today, we will be setting up shop in the livingroom at Craigville. We will have stuffed ourselves silly at the Brazillian Grill at lunch. Can't WAIT! (Hope the snow stops by then.)

25 days :yay:

I had to shovel to get back in the driveway this morning after taking DH to the airport - I am SO ready for the Cape!

Linda, I am with you! We got 2 or 3 inches here last night.

Actually I would rather be where Lisa and MomE are, but I guess I can take the Cape as a 2nd choice! :rotfl:

If I won the Powerball, Campwannacropit would be relocated to a cottage at Disney's Vero Beach!!! Then we wouldn't have to worry about if the sn@w has melted. :goodvibes

Alas, we didn't win, though someone in FL did. Definitely need to check MomE's ticket. :cool1:

So, are we going to bring our unwanted stuff to swap? And the leftovers go to L&TM?

I think I'm going to, I need to make room for other craft things in my room. Trying to empty the basement!

Who wants to be in charge of giving it to Jennifer?

Who wants to be in charge of giving it to Jennifer?

Someone who actually *sees* her? Or knows where she lives:confused3

23 days

How are YOU preparing?

I finished cutting all my titles yesterday, and put them on Xyron strips. Today I have to start on the hard part - journaling! Sure wish I had taken better notes. no let me rephrase that - I wish I had actually TAKEN notes!

My SIL is best friends with her. (found this out at my FIL wake). I will ask SIL today if she is willing to do this. I think she will because she sees her all the time! ;)

I have started thinking about what I want to do. Want to work on picture of the day album so I need to get those together (ie download and printing. That is a huge job!) Probably will also work on a bunch of cards.

Going to be scrapping 3 of 4 weekends in March with the peeps so I will have time each weekend to go through my stuff.

Good mornng ladies - I may need a few more pages in my dgd's book, then on to my mom's 99th b'day from last Nov. Looking forward to this weekend - having us together.

Talked to my SIL and she is willing for us to use her as a courier service. :lmao: So anything anyone brings I will give to her to bring to Jen. :thumbsup2

Talked to my SIL and she is willing for us to use her as a courier service. :lmao: So anything anyone brings I will give to her to bring to Jen. :thumbsup2

Ok so I go MIA for a little while and you ladies talk like i am not even here :rotfl2: So funny!!! Thanks for all the kind donations you are thinking about for my group :hug: I really cant tell you how much it means to them and me... I have been in a little "Funk" :confused: lately --- need to snap out of it and get back into seeing my crafting girls MISS YOU ALL!!!

Jennifer

Going to be scrapping 3 of 4 weekends in March with the peeps so I will have time each weekend to go through my stuff.
WOW! WHAT a lucky girl!

I have been in a little "Funk" :confused: lately --- need to snap out of it and get back into seeing my crafting girls MISS YOU ALL!!!

Jennifer, Maybe YOU should think about coming to Wannacropit? Then we could just hand the stuff right TO you.:rolleyes1

Linda, yes this is going to be a very good month for scrappin! :thumbsup2:cool1:

Jen, I think a weekend at camp wannacropit would definately cure your funk! :lmao: And we had to talk about you while you were not here because that is what surprises are all about! ;)

The meat with the cheese in it. I can taste it now. :thumbsup2

I will pass on the livers though! :scared1::laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter