Camp Wanna-crop-it - 1 week count down

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
Hey peeps!!

Just wanted to post a thread about Camp Wanna-Crop-It. We are 31 days away! (Psssst, I hear there is still a little room available too)

Are we doing T-shirts this year? I still have the images saved that we worked on last year.

Are y'all ready for Brazilian Grill!! I know I am!!
I hope all the snow is gone by the time we get there. I need to make sure I get my work outs in.
Linda I'll need you to help me make some good food choices at the cafeteria too.

so who's going???

BAMB
Lisa
MomE
Diana (dlbwright)
LindaBabe
Caroline (lovingthemouse)
Denni
Deb

Are you driving yourself or are you hitching a ride with Lisa?
I'm trying to decide if I should drive my car.

Or if I should get DH to come pick me up so we can go to Brazilian Grill again.

Memememe! :yay::yay::dance3: I AM SO READY!

Depends if there ARE good choices to be made, Buffy. Year before there were always good choices, last year, not so much. The one thing I CAN say is avoid that "crack" COCOA like the plague!

I'm packing a little cooler with hard boiled eggs, veggie sticks, dip, peanut butter, almonds and cheese. Maybe some homemade whole wheat oatmeal cookies too - oh and DARK Lindt balls. (must make list) Let's see, coffee maker, filters, dark roast. . . sleeping bag . . . Dimples. . . Comfy slippers.

I'm good because I'm actually not fond of the crack cocoa! LOL

I'm working on page kits now, but need to pack some good for me foods.
Are you planning any work outs while there? I need to do my C25K at least once.

Is anyone bringing an electric tea kettle?

Pooh - It is being held in Craigville at the Cape, the weekend of March 25th. Since you are gonig to Mystic it should not be too far from you. Most of us going are from CT. It is 'sponsored' by our friend Lisa as she goes by on the boards (and in real life :rotfl2:). I will let her know you are asking and have her post.

It is a lot of fun. :banana::cool1:

Pooh - It is being held in Craigville at the Cape, the weekend of March 25th. Since you are gonig to Mystic it should not be too far from you. Most of us going are from CT. It is 'sponsored' by our friend Lisa as she goes by on the boards (and in real life :rotfl2:). I will let her know you are asking and have her post.

It is a lot of fun. :banana::cool1:

Thanks, I actually live in NY. We are staying for 4 days in the Mystic Marriott this week.

Thanks, I actually live in NY. We are staying for 4 days in the Mystic Marriott this week.

I live in New York State, too, PoohHunny.

For me it's worth the trip to scrap with my Disboard friends, eat at the Brazillian grill and play like a kid at camp!

We stay over two nights at Craigville, plus I stay with friends Thursday night so we can head out bright and early on Friday. I think if I *didn't* have friends, I'd probably go out a day early and stay in a motel just to get a little more time on the cape. Off season, it shouldn't be so expensive.

This is totally NOT like croptopia or CKC -

:wave2:

Yes, we still have a few spaces available if anyone is interested. We have a marvelous time!

Are you driving yourself or are you hitching a ride with Lisa?

It's more like Lisa is hitching a ride with Diana. I provide the car and she is my driver. She has been the primary cropping driver since my retina issue.:hug:

I got a gift certificate to the Brazillan Grill for Valentine's day. :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

:wave2:

Yes, we still have a few spaces available if anyone is interested. We have a marvelous time!

It's more like Lisa is hitching a ride with Diana. I provide the car and she is my driver. She has been the primary cropping driver since my retina issue.:hug:

I got a gift certificate to the Brazillan Grill for Valentine's day. :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Is Denny and her friend riding with us? I'm just trying to decide if I should drive myself, but there isn't a lot of parking which is my concern. Well that and idiot drivers that like to drive into houses! :rolleyes1

Great score on BG!!!!!! DH and I were going to drive up there for dinner once but it was to late in the day to head out. Soon, though. I want to drive the Mini up there.

There is a coffee maker up there and I have a hot pot for heating up water.

Linda, since you are bringing up dark roast, I'll bring the decaf, half and half along with tea bags and snacks.

Buffy, so far it is Diana, myself, Denni, Deb, and you, if you decide to ride up with us. Let me know what you decide you are doing when you know. :) There is plenty of parking should you decide to drive up on your own. We've just had weekends where it was either cold and windy or raining. Everyone wants to park right in front.

I'm bringing some "give away's" too - like all those fibers and ribbon I was pursuaded to purge ;)

PS I think "Wannacropit" is all one word - no hyphens :laughing:

I'd love to come by for a quick visit and a meal ;) (I mean if you go out, not that I want to get a free meal off you :) ).

Jennifer, kidnap your partner in crime and come on down! We'd love for you to visit. Is there any way you can change your days on/off? The Bazillian Grill is ssooooooo good!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter