Camp Wanna-crop-it - 1 week count down

Panic is starting to set in. I think I better start getting ready. I have got nothing together. :eek::scared1:

Tools are packed
projects are packed
Sheets are ready to go

I need to do laundry though.

Don't forget extension cords and power strips!!!

Hey Linda- be careful driving here tomorrow - they are predicting 2-4 in of snow overnight - said it could be a tricky drive in the morning. Supposed to turn to rain in the afternoon, then sun. Talk abut a mixture in 1 day.
I still have plenty to pack!!

Yeah, not supposed to be good weather here, either. But I am a woman on a mission - I *WILL* be there when you get home from school!

Would you gals like me to bake some fresh cookies?

Cookies would be yummy but I'm going to pass. I need to keep it low cal!
you have to sit next to me at meals ya know.

UGH, mom guilt is kicking in. DS14 needs to get running shoes this weekend. I need to see if mom can watch the little ones long enough for DH to run to Farmington to get the shoes. And I miss my hubby. :sad1: He's been home like 2 weeks since the beginning of the year. I hate this job, even though I'm thankful he has a job.

UGH, mom guilt is kicking in. DS14 needs to get running shoes this weekend. I need to see if mom can watch the little ones long enough for DH to run to Farmington to get the shoes. And I miss my hubby. :sad1: He's been home like 2 weeks since the beginning of the year. I hate this job, even though I'm thankful he has a job.

Leave the mom guilt at home! The old lady thinks it's time your DH had a turn at parenting! He dang well better COPE!

Starting putting my bags by the back door.

Looking forward to time scrapping and with a great group of ladies. :)

Not quite all done but LindaBabe will have to put up with all my "last minutes......" I am pumped!!!

We only got an inch of snow, and the sun:goodvibes is peeking out as I type - I am SO happy! Plan to be on the road by 10:30 and SO looking forward to seeing ALL Y'ALL!

Snow was here, it's gone now!!! :cool1:

First load of laundry is in the wash. Gonna go for a run then work on packing.

don't forget towels!!!!!!!!!

What matters the most is that we all had a wonderful weekend. Non-stop cropping, some wonderful "field" trips, brisk walks to meals, a lot of laughs, great snacks, loads of sunshine, and a group of friends made it so successful!!!! Thanks Lisa!!! :grouphug:

What matters the most is that we all had a wonderful weekend. Non-stop cropping, some wonderful "field" trips, brisk walks to meals, a lot of laughs, great snacks, loads of sunshine, and a group of friends made it so successful!!!! Thanks Lisa!!! :grouphug:

I was thinking about you ladies all weekend --- glad to hear that you had a wonderful time!!!
Jennifer

Nancy, I was wondering where we were getting the updates from the game yesterday. Thanks for that! :thumbsup2 (I was in the car with Lisa and B)

Jen - I have the stuff for you. I want to add some things to it. Did not get to go though my stuff before we left. When do you need it/when will you see P again?

Awesome time. Thanks to our wonderful hostess. She is amazing! :worship: You do good work! :thumbsup2

I was thinking about you all too. and wishing I was there but sugaring season and me going away will never happen till the boys are MUCH older and toatally self sufficient!

glad you all had a wonderful weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter