"Bon Voyage to The Page Family" Photos and Trip Report Links Added!!!

But I can hardly wait to hear all about their trip. I am ITCHING to see a picture of Verandah Boy on his verandah "with the wind blowing in his hair"...still can't get that image out of my mind!!

Ursula

Originally posted by disny4ever
for the Page family at C.C. have a great time !!

You beat me to it this morning, we all slept in this morning, just getting moving here. Yes indeed, here's wishing the Page Family, a bright and beautiful day on CC, just like we had a two weeks ago!!!!!

I think I will try and call Eric Saturday morning, if he doesn't call me first. When he called me last week from the ship his cell # showed up on my caller ID. I'm sure one of them will give a FULL report once they get back to Houston.

I think we are all anxious to hear about the Page Family trip. I hate for their cruise to come to an end. I'm sure they are relaxing and having the time of thier lives.

PIxie dust for a great day at CC!!

Bright sunshine, cool ocean breezes, sand between their toes. Have a great day at CC Page family.

It won't be long now and The Page Family will be heading back to Port Canaveral, their day at CC is quickly coming to an end. This time two weeks ago we were headed for the post office on CC to send our post card home, which we received this past Monday. I have our postard sitting here on my computer desk.

cc%20postcard%20front.JPG

Front of Postcard

cc%20postcard%20back.JPG

Castaway Cay postcard mailed 8-29-03, arrived 9-8-03

Love that pc, VM. Never thought to send our ownselves one (Duh!) - Will this time, tho. Thanks.

Safe travel home Page Family

Originally posted by dclwdwlover
Love that pc, VM. Never thought to send our ownselves one (Duh!) - Will this time, tho. Thanks.

Safe travel home Page Family

I never would have thought about it if it wasn't for reading the DISboards!!!

May I be the first to say, "Welcome Home Page Family" we are expecting to hear some MAGICal reports from you very soon!!! We have been sitting on pins and needles all week waiting to hear how your cruise went, and photos, we want to see lots and lots of photos!!!

O.K., here's the scoop!!! I just got off the phone with Eric, I couldn't take it any longer. I will let Eric and Chris give their full trip report, as Eric told me, he has been putting one together on his laptop as the week went along. Just wait until you hear what he has to say. I had goose bumps all over as he was describing their week to me. Eric said Nate and the Family were treated like royalty all week. Everyone on the ship seemed to know about Nate, and complete strangers would come up to Nate and say, "Hello, I know who you are!!!"

I'm getting misty-eyed just thinking about what their week was like. Thanks Again, "DCL and our Disney Angel In Disguise!!!"

I also heard Chris in the background mention, "I don't want to leave the ship!!!" I'm sure those of us who have cruised with Disney, know exactly how she feels.

You are going to just love hearing about "The Page Family's MAGICal Cruise."

Thanks Andy. I am already getting teary eyed just imagining what the report will say! I am glad they had the best time! What memories they will have have to cherish!!!

Welcome Back Page Family!

for that little tidbit of news. I'm sure we all knew the trip would
be magical for them...as it has been for all of us. Still it's good to hear it.
I for one always say " I'm not leaving " when the time comes.

Again Thanks to all of you that helped and who cared !!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by Disney1fan2002
Thanks Andy. I am already getting teary eyed just imagining what the report will say! I am glad they had the best time! What memories they will have have to cherish!!!

Welcome Back Page Family!

You don't know how hard it is for me to keep my "fingers" quiet. But, I don't want to spoil anything by giving out any details too early.

Eric did say that they were so busy this week, that they just didn't have time to get to the "Internet Cafe" like they wanted too, they just never found the time, that should tell you something about what kind of a week they had!!!

I can't wait to see the photos!!!

Welcome back! So glad your trip was MAGICal! That's what it's all about! Can't wait to read your trip reports!

Originally posted by imgoingtodisney
Andy - what could it possibly be? Did they bring home a souvenier?

You'll just have to wait and read their report, I'm being very quiet about this.

I'm glad my DD's 13th Birthday Party is today, that will keep me away from the boards for a little while this afternoon, LOL!!!

My grilled cheese is burning, gotta go!!!

Andy
If I fail my grad school essay I am going to blame you!! I am desperate to hear more details so spend half my time on this thread!
On a more serious note though, thank you so very much for everything that you do and bringing Nate and his family to our attention. Their story has certainly made me count my blessings.
Wendy

Eric or Chris were hoping to add a little something to this thread once they get home later today. I didn't think to ask what time they were flying home, silly me, LOL!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter