"Bon Voyage to The Page Family" Photos and Trip Report Links Added!!!

Originally posted by Verandah Man
Nate and family are on their way!!! Have a MAGICal Journey!!!

n%204.jpg

YEAH!!!

Nate and family are on their way!!! Have a MAGICal Journey!!!

n%204.jpg

Thanks Andy, I had to work this afternoon, and didn't get out until almost 5:30, so I missed the sail away and the sail by...GREAT SHOT!!

How wonderful for them, it finally started!!! I'm so glad that they are letting us "participate" even though we are many miles away. I've been following this story (as many of you have) and its fun to hear the updates. So thank you verandah man and the "informer" for sharing. Oh to be a fly on the wall to see their faces, especially out on the verandah with Nate.

Keep it coming, I'm addicted!

Originally posted by Sonya Francisco
Any new Page family updates this morning??

I received the following e-mail message last night from one of my spies, but I promised I would not reveal any names, edited to protect the innocent:

Hi Andy and Hazel...................

I almost did not check e-mail tonight, but I am glad I did.

I did meet the Page's today, and what a wonderful family!!!!! Nate was asleep, but woke up while we were talking and gave us all a smile. My heart is full. Everyone had on your T-shirts, including Nate! What a guy you are. That was such a kind gesture!

Luckily, the bad weather we were having ended and the sun was out as the ship sailed. I pray their cruise is all that they want it to be and more.

I encountered them back in the boarding area. See, I told you I would find them. Actually I just lucked into. It was simply fate.

Take care.

Great posts from all, esp. Andy! Best wishes to the Page family. Hope the weather continues to be wonderful!

Originally posted by LindaBabe
Are they back yet? The story just can't end HERE!

They just left Saturday 9-6, and won't be back until Saturday 9-13, still waiting to hear from Eric or Chris. One of them said they will be posting from the Magic this week, if they're not too busy having a great deal of MAGICal fun!!!

They just left Saturday 9-6, and won't be back until Saturday 9-13, still waiting to hear from Eric or Chris. One of them said they will be posting from the Magic this week, if they're not too busy having a great deal of MAGICal fun!!!

Yes, I think we'll forgive them if they don't post! :) They're probably having the time of their lives! Who can blame them for not wanting to sit in front of a computer!? LOL

Originally posted by CRSNDSNY
Yes, I think we'll forgive them if they don't post! :) They're probably having the time of their lives! Who can blame them for not wanting to sit in front of a computer!? LOL

Me!!! LOL!!!

Oh, I'll forgive them!!!

Hi guys,

I am on the Magic with the Page family and can tell you all that they are having a BLAST!!!! They are such a nice family, Scott and I really enjoy spending time with them.

I will tell them you all are wondering about them.

dan

Originally posted by dan and scott
Hi guys,

I am on the Magic with the Page family and can tell you all that they are having a BLAST!!!! They are such a nice family, Scott and I really enjoy spending time with them.

I will tell them you all are wondering about them.

dan

Dan,

Thanks so much for posting this message, there are a great deal of DIS'ers that are wondering how their cruise is going!!! Give them all our best when you see them next!!!

So happy to hear the Page family is having a MAGICAL time on their cruise.

As much as I would like to hear from them I certainly would rather they enjoy more of the cruise and tell me all about it later...

less than 12 days to the MAGIC 9/20 cruise
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Dan,

Thanks so much for posting this message, there are a great deal of DIS'ers that are wondering how their cruise is going!!! Give them all our best when you see them next!!!
Ditto! !
BTW Dan, I hope you and Scott are having "BLAST" as well!! Yes, tell them we're thinking of them and YOU have a great rest of your Cruise too!!

Debbie :)

Me!!! LOL!!!

Oh, I'll forgive them!!!

VM, if you didn't post while you were onboard, you would have been in BIG trouble with many people here!!! ;)

Originally posted by CRSNDSNY
VM, if you didn't post while you were onboard, you would have been in BIG trouble with many people here!!! ;)

I know, that's why I caved in and posted, I figured if I never posted from the ship, I could never come back to the boards again!!! LOL!!!

The Page Family arrive in St. Maarten today, I WONDER what MAGICal things they will be doing today???

Andy, I read that Nate and family got the royal treatment at the port, but are they still getting special attention? I hope so. I know that D.A.I.D is probably taking care of all that, just curious.

Ursula

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter