"Bon Voyage to The Page Family" Photos and Trip Report Links Added!!!

Verandah Man

I DREAM of a FANTASY that's full of MAGIC & WONDER
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I'm so excited this morning for Nate and his Family. Very soon, The Page Family, will be boarding this most "MAGICal" ship, for the trip of a lifetime.

Page Family Cruise Photos:http://community.webshots.com/album/90547031xtdgYE

Page Family Trip Report:http://web.wtez.net/ep56770

Bon Voyage to my "Little Buddy--Verandah Boy" and family!!!

9-6-03%20for%20Nate%20and%20Family.jpg

hope all went well with travels yesterday and
I know they r going to be happy when they open the doors to
the staterooms , with all that has been done from the family online at this forum thanks to all ......
peter

Bon Voyage!

Have a Great time! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you return!!

Debbie

The miracle of prayer at work!!!!!!

Have a "Magical" Cruise! I'll be thinking about your family often and keeping you in my prayers. I can't wait to hear about your adventures and all the wonderful surprises that are awaiting you!

My DW is on the phone with Nate's mom Chris right now at the hotel. They are getting ready to check out of the hotel and head to the airport to catch their ride to the port, then board the Magic. The family has their matching t-shirts on, and Nate has his Mickey Ears on!!! I feel like I did two weeks ago, when we were getting ready to head to the terminal!!!

Go Verandah Boy, Go!!!

Hi - Norm and I just got back from the Magic - then I remembered the Pages would not be boarding until 11am this morn - they had to get a shuttle from Orlando here - Saw a lot of smiles this morning tho and there is plenty of sunshine here - BON VOYAGE TO THE PAGES and I know this cruise will make so many awesome memories to sit back many years from now and enjoy.
Hugssssssssss
Always
Shirley

Page Family~
Gob Bless you all! I know you will have a Magical cruise! ^i^

Shirley ~
So glad to hear Norm feeling better. ^i^

Bon Voyage to the Page family. May this be a very MAGICal week for you!

I woke up this morning and the first thing I thought was - "Bon Voyage Page Family!" (then - Thank God I don't have to work today.)

I will pray for a special and Magical trip for the entire family especially Nate! Have a great time and enjoy every minute!

Your story here brought tears to my eyes....Bon Voyage!! I know that you will have a wonderful cruise!! :sunny:

this is the fisrt time i'm posting to this thread though i've followed this story every step of the way,i've cried i've prayed i've hoped for the very best, i am so thrilled your day has finally come have a magical cruise . tomi

Pixie Dust showers instead of rain!!
Bon Voyage!

If it doesn't rain I'll be heading up to wave good-bye from my regular spot next to Grills and the boat ramp!! (I have friends leaving on the new Carnival ship, too). Hope you're trip is awesome and that you cherish every moment w/ your family!!

I just received a phone call from one of my spies, I was told that "The Page Family" was given "V.I.P. Treatment" as soon as they walked in the DCL Terminal, and that they have a CM setting up all their reservations for them during their cruise. I'm sorry, but I can't see my keyboard, it's a very emotional time for me, will post more later!!!

Yes, do post more Andy! Give us every little detail about their trip so that we can live vicariously through them this week! I'm glad you have spies aboard! Keep up posted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter