"Bon Voyage to The Page Family" Photos and Trip Report Links Added!!!

I see that Chris already put a post on after sending me the following e-mail last night (I was asleep by 10pm). But, I thought I would still post the message she sent to me. I think it will express, how we all feel, about "OUR" ship!!!

Andy,
Your daughter is so beautiful! What a smile she has! We hope she had a wonderful birthday!

It's Sat. night and we are still trying to get things under control at home with phone messages and email. Just wanted to drop you a line and tell you thank you for all the pictures of "our" ship. It's so weird to look at them and think wow we were on there. Of course, now I am looking and thinking wow our trip is over....I WANT TO GO BACK!!!
We will post tomorrow on the board, but just wanted to check in with you tonight.

Chris

Pagehourse,

Welcome back. Your trip to the bridge sounds MAGICal. Can't wait to read the rest of your trip report!

We all know having to leave the ship after a cruise is a very hard thing to do. It definitely sounds like you had marvelous trip and all of us are so glad to hear that......................

now post those reports !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Rest - Relax - and don't worry we will all wait until you get the chance

Chris, Eric and Debbie,

Where do I start? LOL
I was so upset that we didn't get to see you the last day to say goodbye! You guys are such great people and hope we stay in contact!

FREAKS??? Boy that is something that everyone will want to know about! LOL

Take care!
Dan

Originally posted by dan and scott
Chris, Eric and Debbie,

Where do I start? LOL
I was so upset that we didn't get to see you the last day to say goodbye! You guys are such great people and hope we stay in contact!

FREAKS??? Boy that is something that everyone will want to know about! LOL

Take care!
Dan

Yes, that roused my interest??? LOL!!!

I know you have many, many, many stories to share, and if you're like me, even though I wrote notes down during our cruise, I still left some things out. Can't wait to read more and see those photos.

I'm glad the Page Family made it home safely. I'm looking forward to reading all about your trip. I've even moved the tissues next to my computer so I won't have to stumble over to get some while I read about your cruise.

We understand how you feel, Page family....welcome home!!!:cool:

Welcome Home to the Page Family!
What a wonderful ending to a wonderful story! !!!:bounce: :bounce:

The people on these boards are the greatest!

Twinave

Welcome home Page family! I like others have been so moved by your family, and am so happy that your trip was so wonderful and magical for you all.
Aimee

OK - I'm ready for more information- SO glad all the pixie dust worked and you had a MAGICal trip - now enough with the teaser lets get to the full report..

Welcome Home Page Family.

Sandy

Eric will be posting a full report, but here are some things I just couldn't wait to tell you all.
The contact person we had was Karen and she was an incredibly nice lady. She made our trip extra special, as she is a real angel.
We were overwhelmed by the goodies in our stateroom the first day. You all are a very generous bunch not to mention thoughtful. We used and appreciated every gift given. You knew just what we would need!
The verandah was breath taking and we took full advantage of it every morning, noon and night.
EVERY person on the ship knew who we were and made a point of speaking to us. I'm not sure how they knew what we looked like, but they did. I mean everyone from our room steward to the people in the gift shop to the people at shutters to the cast members, everyone said "Hello Nathan. I have been waiting for you." You cannot know how incredible that felt.
Nate received and invitation from Captain Tom to come to the bridge and take a tour. When we got to the bridge and they opened the door it was like slow motion and then there stood Mickey Mouse with his arms stretched out to Nate. We spent about 30 minutes on the bridge with Mickey and Captain Tom and Shutters took some great pictures....and then GAVE them all to us. But to have Mickey all to ourselves for that time was beyond our wildest dreams. I look just like a grinning fool in the pictures, so if you see them, please be kind. I just couldn't wipe the smile off my face.
We were informed of our Disney Angel In Disguise and received some very special gifts from him. I have been instructed to not give away his name, so I wont, but I will say that this man must be the most kind, generous, and thoughtful person alive. I am glad to finally be able to know who he is and am in the process of sending him the thanks he deserves. I know God must be full of pride for this person and although I may never actually meet him, he will always have a special place in my heart. I know he called to check on us through out the trip and now has a picture of our family on the bridge with Mickey and Captain Tom. I hope he is able to see the gratitude on our faces.

I've got to go for now. Will write more later....

Take care,
Chris

Originally posted by pagehouse
The contact person we had was Karen and she was an incredibly nice lady. She made our trip extra special, as she is a real angel.
We were overwhelmed by the goodies in our stateroom the first day. You all are a very generous bunch not to mention thoughtful. We used and appreciated every gift given. You knew just what we would need!
The verandah was breath taking and we took full advantage of it every morning, noon and night.
EVERY person on the ship knew who we were and made a point of speaking to us. I'm not sure how they knew what we looked like, but they did. I mean everyone from our room steward to the people in the gift shop to the people at shutters to the cast members, everyone said "Hello Nathan. I have been waiting for you." You cannot know how incredible that felt.Take care,
Chris

Chris:
Your trip sounds like it was a real life Fairytale. I am absolutely enjoying every detail you have been sharing with us. I am so happy that this trip was everything and more for you and your family.

Chris,

I just recently started frequenting the cruise board to plan for our upcoming 11/30 cruise and saw the posts about your family and your recent trip. Needless to say, when you were on board last week I checked the boards daily to see if there were any updates on how you all were enjoying your cruise.

I just read your recent update about your trip to see the Captain on the bridge and personally meeting Mickey!

I'm in tear writing this..I can only imagine the joy on Nate's face, and the rest of your faimly.

So glad to hear you all had a wonderful and magical time! A well deserved family vacation.

Welcome home! I'm looking forward to reading all about your exciting trip and Nate's reaction to everything!

May God continue to bless you all...

Peggy Sue

Fortunately my co-workers think my tears are becasue my mouth hurts (cracked tooth)

I'm so glad that this was everything you wished for Nathan. Welcome Home

Oh DIS'ers, I have some pictures of Nate that Chris and Eric sent to me from their recent cruise!!! Wait 'til y'all see them. I'm not sure if Eric is going to post them with their trip report, so I will not be posting them unless I get the go ahead from Chris and Eric. My DW and I are full of goose bumps!!!

Talk about being a "BIG TEASE!!!"

Thanks Chris for the photos, we "LOVE" them, keep them coming.

Ok we need a big note on this topic stating before reading the latest post by Chris to have tissues on hand! I am also at work and in tears. What a dream come true for your family!
Aimee

for a magical family. Let me say " Thank You " for allowing all of us to join you for such a special family time. You have shared love, laughter, apprehension, and I know a lot of tears have been shed over the last couple of weeks ( by all of us ).
I know I feel very blest having got to know your family for such a short time. Again thanks !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter