BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Not crazy about the new twist. Who would go for that?

Didn't watch yet -- what's the new twist?

YES. Season 2 was the best ever.

Remember when they'd run out of food and everyone would have to eat slop? Or PB&J? They'd have to earn food for the week and when it was gone, it was gone until the next food comp. And they'd have luxury competitions to win the pool table, pool, etc? It was always a couple of weeks into the summer before they'd get a chance to have a luxury comp. They had to earn everything. There were also no clocks in the BB house during those first seasons. Those days need to come back.

Yes, and one season there was someone (can't remember who) that kept eating way more than their share and leaving everyone else short of food!

Jessica has three or four (can't remember which) weeks to use the Halting Hex, so this week counted as the first. If she and/or Cody are on the block in the next few weeks, she can halt the entire eviction. It covers both nominees, and there are no replacement nominees.

It was good for four weeks, but this week was not the first week -- it was the second. So she only has two more weeks to use it (she got it the week she was already on the block).

Didn't watch yet -- what's the new twist?

Yes, and one season there was someone (can't remember who) that kept eating way more than their share and leaving everyone else short of food!
because Jessica opened the temptation,now there is a new challenge before nominations that if you will the challenge if you come in last you are the third nomination. No one would take it who wants to take the chance to be put up

I think it's a good bet for someone who is pretty sure he will be nominated, say Paul or Josh if Cody or Jess were to win HOH.

He has nothing to lose-- he's going up anyway. But if he wins, he's off the block.

I think it's a good bet for someone who is pretty sure he will be nominated, say Paul or Josh if Cody or Jess were to win HOH.

He has nothing to lose-- he's going up anyway. But if he wins, he's off the block.
There has to be three If I'm mistaken. I'm not sure who would do it beside there three

I think the "den of temptations" is over. The one Jessica received will be the last one voted on by America. I supposed CBS can toss in anything they want. They seem to be making this up as they go along.

While I'm not a fan of Jess and Cody, here's how I can see them playing it:

If either can get HOH, the other plays in the temptation challenge. If he.she can snag it, it keeps 1st place out of the hands of Josh and Paul, meaning both can be nominated.

If he/she loses, they play the "no elims this week" card

They're both comp beasts, so I'm not sure I see either actually losing a comp..Not winning, sure, bot I don't see them losing.

Looks like Mark and Jason try for that challenge game. Looks like Jason lost and is up and Mark is safe. Josh is running his mouth about what he's going to do to him this week hide his protein shake and just make his week horrible. I don't understand why Mark puts up with Josh. Mark needs to stand up to him and tell him to knock it off or he will knock him off. I don't understand why they are so afraid of Josh

Paul to feeds; this is going to be a fun a** nomination ceremony you better have the cameras ready. Its about to go f*****down

Looks like Mark and Jason try for that challenge game. Looks like Jason lost and is up and Mark is safe. Josh is running his mouth about what he's going to do to him this week hide his protein shake and just make his week horrible. I don't understand why Mark puts up with Josh. Mark needs to stand up to him and tell him to knock it off or he will knock him off. I don't understand why they are so afraid of Josh

Josh is running his mouth off to Mark? If Mark is safe, why would Josh taunt him? I could see taunting him if Mark lost and was on the block. Josh is such a jerk.

I don't think Mark is afraid of Josh, I think Mark is afraid of what he'll do to Josh if he lets Josh get to him, so I think he tries to avoid him so he will avoid a physical confrontation.

Josh is running his mouth off to Mark? If Mark is safe, why would Josh taunt him? I could see taunting him if Mark lost and was on the block. Josh is such a jerk.

I don't think Mark is afraid of Josh, I think Mark is afraid of what he'll do to Josh if he lets Josh get to him, so I think he tries to avoid him so he will avoid a physical confrontation.

Why Josh is nuts lol. He likes to pick at people. I disagree I think Mark afraid of his shadow. He cries and whines as much as Josh does.

Paul put up Jessica and Cody. Waste of HOH esp if Cody or Jessica win HOH next week. Paul will be gone.

:ive feed transcript. After dark is going to be interesting.
Jessica telling Cody that she is upset with Cody bc Paul and him were yelling at each other. She tells him this is a game.
7:29 PM 7:28 PM Jessica to Cody in RBR: This is a game! We didn't have to take it personal!
7:27 PM Paul yells at Cody to grow up. Cody says Paul just wants to be a showman. Paul mocks him.
7:26 PM Paul yelling at Cody to grow the f*** up kid. Cody yelling back Paul telling Jessica she would have been more clear about her Temp
7:25 PM Cody saying f*** you Paul. Paul tells Cody to leave the room. Jessica and Cody leave. Cody says f*** you Paul.

Paul put up Jessica and Cody. Waste of HOH esp if Cody or Jessica win HOH next week. Paul will be gone.

On the other hand, no matter who wins veto, Jessica and/or Cody will still be on the block and Jessica will have to use her power. They start the next week fresh, with no power on the table and everyone is fair game. Sure, Paul won't get anyone evicted. But because Jessica was dumb enough to tell everyone about her power, Paul will have spent his week forcing her to burn it before she probably would have preferred.

What would be really fun is if Cody ticks off Jessica this week, she wins veto and takes herself down, then doesn't use the hex to save Cody! Seriously, she was a better player and a more likable person when he wasn't around! She had a chance in the game while he was gone. Now that he's back, she's going to go down with him!

Paul is trying to flesh out the Halting Hex. What will be interesting is if Jess or Cody wins the Vero and pulls Jess off. Will she use the Hex to save him? :charac2:

Jessica is very upset with Cody for yelling at Paul.

Josh got up and started with Pans banging again right in Mark face, Mark got up to take pans away and it went to fish. So I'm guessing production stepped in. Feeds came back a few minutes ago. No Josh on cameras yet.

Jessica is very upset with Cody for yelling at Paul.

Josh got up and started with Pans banging again right in Mark face, Mark got up to take pans away and it went to fish. So I'm guessing production stepped in. Feeds came back a few minutes ago. No Josh on cameras yet.
Didn't Paul put Josh up to the pot banging shenanigans initially?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter