BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

It appears that Josh is running banging pots and pans and saying I'm leaving anyway why stop? He's really taking this way to far. Cody says he come out him with pans he will knock them out of his hands.
He is awful and unstable.

Paul told him to lay low and he would stay. He needs to listen to Paul, but no, he has to run his big mouth.

If production didn't tinker with the outcomes, all the characters that get is fans talking would be kicked out first and then viewership would drop because the show would be left with no conflict. So while it is annoying, it keeps us watching and talking.

I don't agree with that. Season 2 was the best season, IMHO. The HG's had NOTHING, they had to earn everything. Sometimes they had to work together as a team (i.e. to win food for the house for the week) and sometimes they were randomly put into teams and played against each other. Also, the HG's were a variety of ages, nationalities, appearance, etc. Now casting is casting nearly all "young and beautiful" and trying to get as many "hook ups" as possible.

I also recall that in Season 1, the houseguests were given next to nothing. They had to earn everything. The house had a garden and chickens and they were supposed to "live off the land." Didn't they even have an old-fashioned washer where they had to wring out their clothes? The concept of the game has changed quite a bit since then.

Also, on another point, does anyone know how the "halting hex" actually works. Is it like a rewind that we've seen in prior seasons?

Remember when they did the HN comps? Now that they have made the Veto and HOH such elaborate sets, it seems the HOH just picks people so we just kinda figure it out who is a HN. Seems like they're phasing it out.
When Matt was a HN he was putting cheese all over his slop and its suppose to only be condiments and cheese is not a condiment.

Do you think there's a possibility that J will use the halting hex tonight?

Never mind...it doesn't work that way:duck: duh

I don't agree with that. Season 2 was the best season, IMHO. The HG's had NOTHING, they had to earn everything. Sometimes they had to work together as a team (i.e. to win food for the house for the week) and sometimes they were randomly put into teams and played against each other. Also, the HG's were a variety of ages, nationalities, appearance, etc. Now casting is casting nearly all "young and beautiful" and trying to get as many "hook ups" as possible.

YES. Season 2 was the best ever.

Remember when they'd run out of food and everyone would have to eat slop? Or PB&J? They'd have to earn food for the week and when it was gone, it was gone until the next food comp. And they'd have luxury competitions to win the pool table, pool, etc? It was always a couple of weeks into the summer before they'd get a chance to have a luxury comp. They had to earn everything. There were also no clocks in the BB house during those first seasons. Those days need to come back.

Josh is so happy he got to stay he doesn't realize the joke on him. No one takes him seriously or takes him as a threat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!