BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

I don't think he will put them up it be waste of HOH for him.

Paul doesn't believe her. So it looks like they are going up. What a waste of a HOH

Paul put up Jessica and Cody. Waste of HOH esp if Cody or Jessica win HOH next week. Paul will be gone.

You've now posted 3x that it's a waste of an HOH for Paul. Are you upset that he's making Jessica use her power? I'm not sure what you want Paul to do. He needs to flush out the power or else J/C will be running the house for the next 2 weeks after the coming eviction.

Even so, the odds are in Paul's favor that one of his alliance members will win HOH and put J/C up next week.

Also, does anyone know whether Paul would be eligible for HOH next week if Jess uses her power? No guesses or speculation, just only if you know with certainty please.

Also, does anyone know whether Paul would be eligible for HOH next week if Jess uses her power? No guesses or speculation, just only if you know with certainty please.[/QUOTE]

Jessica will be eligible to play for HOH and Paul will not be.

Also, does anyone know whether Paul would be eligible for HOH next week if Jess uses her power? No guesses or speculation, just only if you know with certainty please.

Jessica will be eligible to play for HOH and Paul will not be.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Did Julie say this?

I might be done for the season. I remember being stressed like this when evil dick was playing. It no longer becomes fun to see these people torture each other like this.

Josh is back at his pots and pans this time at Cody and Jessica. If I was him I wouldn't put Cody to far. Cody not in the mood and might just knock the crap out of him and be okay leaving.

Nearly the whole house is cheering Josh on. Kevin not cheering him on and I haven't seen much of Jason.

Josh is back at his pots and pans this time at Cody and Jessica. If I was him I wouldn't put Cody to far. Cody not in the mood and might just knock the crap out of him and be okay leaving.

Nearly the whole house is cheering Josh on. Kevin not cheering him on and I haven't seen much of Jason.

Are we sure Cody could take Josh? Josh is kind of a big guy.

Josh oh Josh please grow up.
Its not funny banging the pots around, its stupid and he looks like an a**.

Cody thinks he's still in the military (in combat) and not playing a game, Jess needs to cut the ties from him. She had a decent week when he was gone.

Josh oh Josh please grow up.
Its not funny banging the pots around, its stupid and he looks like an a**.

Cody thinks he's still in the military (in combat) and not playing a game, Jess needs to cut the ties from him. She had a decent week when he was gone.

I'm watching BBAD and Jess is talking with Christmas. Jess is not happy with Cody at all, she realizes she was better in the house without him. I'm wondering if she will use the hex if she wins POV and it's just Cody on the block. Honestly Jess is better off without him in the house. With him gone, people will view her as weaker, alone in the house, and will go after others. Jess could end up coasting to final 3 and end up in the final 2 as we know she is a strong competitor.

Just a little question:

These people realize that the whole world can see their behavior, right?

Future employers, future clients, future inlaws??

Just a little question:

These people realize that the whole world can see their behavior, right?

Future employers, future clients, future inlaws??

LOL, you'd think they would be aware of the camera, but listening to past houseguests they do say you end up forgetting. I guess you get wrapped up in the game and your emotions and just don't think straight.

I also wanted to bring up, it looks like Paul thinks the hex would have prevented Jess from going on the block so when she went onto the block without using it, he thinks she is lying she even has it or she will wait to see if she will win POV and if not, then she will take herself off the block. So Paul does not realize she can halt the whole eviction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter