Are you a Single WDW fan

hi again everyone..i forgot about this board :)

Well im 20 now, and still single haha...but i have plans for at lesat 2 definite trips coming up..possibly 4 if i can swing it ...maybe ill meet a prince?? lol

Hi Everyone, Well, im single-separated-46 yrs old, any male around that age that love Disney -that want to chat on msn??
anyhoo-anyone single male or female that is going for the holidays? This will be my 1st time over Xmas!! im Leaving Dec 24, returning Jan 3-im a DVC member, so im staying @ Old Key West, in a studio, i havent made any other ressies, what should i do? iv done lots but with my family & X. Talk to you soon, Val

Hi Val,
I'm also a val.
I am divorced and will be there Dec 24-Jan 1. But will be on the cruise dec 26th-dec30. then i will be at POFQ. be the cruise I will be in DTD at the Hilton. I will be w my 2 children (5 and 7) but you are welcome to join us.
Valerie

Greetings to alll you Solo/Single Dis'ers :D

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Turkey Day-Nov.25,2004!

Nice to see all of you!:grouphug: :cool1:

:wave: ::MinnieMo
Montana Minnies
Enid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter