April Monthly Page Challenge- Quiltymom is the Winner!!!

Man.. I've already completed some for May.. am I on the ball or what.. Okay, going back to my corner to wait patiently for the new months challenge...

I finished off 1 more last night. I'm not sure what my count for the month is but I don't think I made it to 10. I was hoping to go to an all day crop this Sunday but a family thing came up. Hopefully May will be more productive.

Congratulations, QuiltyMom!! I'm hoping for a productive May!!

BriarRose--I got your pm! I'll get your yearly count fixed when I update this weekend! :thumbsup2

Okay - so I don't mess this up again ;) - I have a question. Do I host next (this?) month since I've already hosted once, or what? I have no problem doing it again, but if someone else wants to do it, I don't mind at all.

Because to be quite honest with you, I'll most likely do just about as many pages or more in May, so I don't want to be hogging the hosting of the thread. I'm so far behind on my albums that I've decided this is the year I must get caught up! The boxes holding my stuff that have been sitting in my bedroom and dining room have got to go.

Just let me know what to do. :laundy:

congrats Quiltymom! You can host the next one, you just can win twice in a row, since yours don't count while you are hostess.

Okay - so I don't mess this up again ;) - I have a question. Do I host next (this?) month since I've already hosted once, or what? I have no problem doing it again, but if someone else wants to do it, I don't mind at all.

Because to be quite honest with you, I'll most likely do just about as many pages or more in May, so I don't want to be hogging the hosting of the thread. I'm so far behind on my albums that I've decided this is the year I must get caught up! The boxes holding my stuff that have been sitting in my bedroom and dining room have got to go.

Just let me know what to do. :laundy:

You can host again this month and then every other month if you keep doing those pages. You just don't host the month right after you last hosted (so you will hostess in May- not in June- you could do it again in July if you make enough pages in June and then you could hostess once again in Sept.) Have fun!!!

Rebecca

Congrats Quiltymom! Rebecca, I only completed a total of 20 pages this month. You have me down for 25. I wish I had done that many as I would be done with an album then! :)

Before the year post gets updated I wanted to point out that I only got 42 done this month, instead of the 46 that is listed. I've triple-checked, just to make sure - yes, I am a little OC. Thanks! :)

I didn't get the yearly one updated this weekend--I'll do that before Wednesday! I had to bring home work this weekend, so DH & I worked on that for about 23 hours over the weekend. Yuck! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter