Anyone going in May 2008?

Phillytwins:

Do you want to meet at MGM on 5/3? I will pm you my cell#.

I am staying at the ASM on Saturday, too!

Sunday at MK is a possibility, too. With TaraPA arriving later in the day.

Taek care,

Teri

Hi Teri!

Hope you're enjoying your trip! I pm'd you back. I'll be getting to MGM kind of late 7pm-ish, so I might be able to meet if you'll still be there. That's if my flight is not delayed:confused3

I'll keep you posted on Sunday at MK...

Carolyn

Hi everyone-

I haven't been on the Dis in like two days. I promise later tonight I'll have an itinerary and picture!

:)

Hi Everyone!

We'll be there May 8 - 13 at AKL and I can't wait! :banana:

I'll be there May 16 - 23! My first solo trip and I can hardly wait!

Just booked yesterday, May 15th-20th at Pop Century!

Thinking about the Pirates and Princess Party on the 16th. Anyone else?

Hey,

I'll be in disney in a studio from 5-12 - 5-15 by myself. Was a last minute needed getaway. Anyone want to hang out and go to parks, dinner, drinks, anything?

Kevin . Tita @ Gmail. com

Tried to quote those with similar travel dates.

I'll be at Pop May 15-18th! First solo trip...a little apprehensive to be honest.

Hi Tara!
I'll be taking a break from MK back at the hotel in the middle of the day. I'll probably head back to MK at dinner time -- 5 or 6pm. Then I'm going to try to stay for some of the extra magic hours. But I doubt I'll make it till the 2AM close! I also have HM & TTA on my must-do list, so we could try to do one or both of those together. SM is also my favorite. Any interest? I'll send you a pm so we can share info.

I live in Dresher, PA, about 15 miles north of Center Philly. I'm from Long Island, so I can't say I'm a true philly girl, but DH has been here all his life. It's a nice area. Your DH has a bit of a hike to Newtown Square, no?

Bye for now,
Carolyn

Yes Newtown Square is an hour ride, 90 min. with rush hour traffic. He travels a lot or works from home most days so that's a plus.

I was going to suggest we see Wishes but I won't be in the park for that on the 4th - it's at 10pm (Spectromagic is at 9 & 11pm). My hotel has a free shuttle (I'm offsite :sad1: ) at 10:30 only, and from Epcot. So I'll have to leave MK by 9:45 at the latest to hop the monorail over to Epcot. Unless I absolutely can't drag myself out of there, I'll just get a taxi for $35! I forgot, I wanted to do Hall of Presidents & the Steam Boat as well, the kids never want to do those. Aha I see your PM....will go read that now...

Okie doke, this is me.

n1356540449_30400474_1469-1.jpg

Here's my schedule:

5/4 MK
5/5 AK & EP
5/6 DHS & EP
5/7 MK
5/8 TL & MK
5/9 EP & DHS
5/10 AK

Here's my schedule:

5/4 MK
5/5 AK & EP
5/6 DHS & EP
5/7 MK
5/8 TL & MK
5/9 EP & DHS
5/10 AK

LOL are you following me? :lmao: Our schedules are the same for 5/4, 5/5 & 5/6! I'm trying to have a quick meet up with Outonarun & PhillyTwins in MK on the 4th, I'll post it here when we decide, that way if anyone else wants to stop by & say hello you can.

The weather looks HOT for next week! Almost 90 every day. But no rain, just scattered storms on Sunday, I can handle that.

Yes Newtown Square is an hour ride, 90 min. with rush hour traffic. He travels a lot or works from home most days so that's a plus.

I was going to suggest we see Wishes but I won't be in the park for that on the 4th - it's at 10pm (Spectromagic is at 9 & 11pm). My hotel has a free shuttle (I'm offsite :sad1: ) at 10:30 only, and from Epcot. So I'll have to leave MK by 9:45 at the latest to hop the monorail over to Epcot. Unless I absolutely can't drag myself out of there, I'll just get a taxi for $35! I forgot, I wanted to do Hall of Presidents & the Steam Boat as well, the kids never want to do those. Aha I see your PM....will go read that now...

Tara,
Meeting by Hall of P or Steam Boat or HM is good too. And if you decide Wishes is worth $35, we could watch that too! I think I'm going to try for Wishes at 10 and Spectro at 11. BBL, taking DD to dancing...

Outonarun - Are you still planning to be at MK on 5/4?

Nemo32 - Hi. Nice pic, you look so young!

Carolyn

LOL are you following me? :lmao: Our schedules are the same for 5/4, 5/5 & 5/6! I'm trying to have a quick meet up with Outonarun & PhillyTwins in MK on the 4th, I'll post it here when we decide, that way if anyone else wants to stop by & say hello you can.

The weather looks HOT for next week! Almost 90 every day. But no rain, just scattered storms on Sunday, I can handle that.

You caught me...I am following you. :lmao: Well, great...more of a chance we'll run into each other and say HI!

I'm worried about Sunday rain...may delay the flight possibly?

Tara,
Meeting by Hall of P or Steam Boat or HM is good too. And if you decide Wishes is worth $35, we could watch that too! I think I'm going to try for Wishes at 10 and Spectro at 11. BBL, taking DD to dancing...

Outonarun - Are you still planning to be at MK on 5/4?

Nemo32 - Hi. Nice pic, you look so young!

Carolyn

Why, thank you! But I am young...20. Most people think I look 16, I suppose it's a good thing, right?

sounds good to me. I was thinking about posting a picture from college, but they didn't have digital cameras back then.

ROFL same here - we also didn't have email or the internet! :rotfl2: Besides my big hair wouldn't have fit in one pic anyway.....

Ok ladies - someone hold her down while I smack her!!

:lmao:

sounds good to me. I was thinking about posting a picture from college, but they didn't have digital cameras back then.

Be nice to me! :rotfl:

ROFL same here - we also didn't have email or the internet! :rotfl2: Besides my big hair wouldn't have fit in one pic anyway.....

It's ok...at least big haired bands were awesome. Bon Jovi, anyone? :lovestruc

Yes, Slippery When Wet Tour - saw it in '87! Were you born then?;)

OMG I saw the Slippery When Wet concert THREE TIMES - once in 1986 & twice in 1987!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still have the T-shirt from that tour, I sleep in it! I swear to God! :lmao:

Someone needs to come check my blood pressure.....just had an awful scare....DH calls from the road to say stop packing, his VP left him a message NOT to get on the plane to FL for his conference, something more important came up, he'd call him at 6:30pm. :scared1:

So first I want to cry, then vomit, then I-am-woman-hear-me-roar mode kicks in & I am online finding each & every Disney property available that will let me check in in the next 2 days. Hey I have the free airline ticket and a babysitter - so what if DH doesn't go & I don't have a room? I'll find one! And we weren't staying onsite anyway - now I might have the chance to!!

Then I was actually starting to get excited about going totally solo without DH - then he called that they worked it out & he'll just fly onto the next destination from MCO, still same dates as we had planned. So I've got my free room back now.....whew....I was sweatin' in there for awhile!

OMG I saw the Slippery When Wet concert THREE TIMES - once in 1986 & twice in 1987!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still have the T-shirt from that tour, I sleep in it! I swear to God! :lmao:

AWESOME! Maybe you should wear that for the meet. There's no way I'd miss you then.:rotfl2:

Oh, please wear it! That'd be too funny!

No way! One sleeve is thin & shredded. I'd confess all the hair band T-shirts I still have but then you'd all be afraid to meet me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter