Anyone going in May 2008?

Just got back this afternoon! Sorry I was not able to meet up with you all on the 6th, I was thinking about you though :goodvibes I did see a few LGMH's around at different times & I agree about the lime green shirts. This color must me very popular :rotfl:
Glad you all had a good time at the meet & thanks for sharing the picture!

I never ran into Lustergirl, racefanof88, Tinknme, AristocatLover, LSchrow, Simba's Mom, Glencora or Aubriee - sorry! I was looking! During our DIS Meet a girl walked by with a LGMH & yelled hello but kept going - not sure if she even knew about the meet.

I'm off to work but am downloading 200 pics from the trip. I will do a solo trip report with a few pics tonight if I get the chance. I am seriously SO READY to start planning my next solo trip! Anyone game?

Here's mine:

Picture140.jpg

Howdy all,

Obviously I was not able to make the meet though I tried and was bummed when it didn't work. I left at around 5 to meet family for supper with the intent of coming back in time for the meet but it didn't happen. I was in Epcot on both the 5th and 6th but never spotted any of you. Both days I had two LGMH dangling from me. Because of them, the fact that I was alone, and the type of clothing I was wearing I guess, people thought I worked for Disney and I kept getting asked questions, it was quite funny actually.

I did at one point spot a LGMH hanging from a purse from afar and as I tried to get closer the person walked out of Epcot via the international gateway. It was a blond female who was walking with a large (as in tall and built)man. It was no one in the picture from the meet so I have no idea who it was. Other than that I did not see any other LGMH during the two whole days. I also saw what I thought might be Nemo32 with her lime green baggalini thing and her BF but I did not see a LGMH on it and they disappeared somewhere in Canada before I could get a closer look. Of course as mentioned there were tons of lime green shirts, bags, etc so it could have been anyone.

I was dissapointed that I didn't meet anyone but I still had a great time. It was nice to have two full days at Epcot to take my time and do everything. Call me lame if you wish but I really liked the Living with the Land boat ride and actually did it twice. I went on Test Track several times one of which the ride broke down and the car I was in stopped on the bank of one of the curves outside for about 10 minutes. I'm glad you all had a good meet and I'm sorry I missed it.

Take Care

Adam

Adam! There you are! Yes it sure was like Where's Waldo in a sea of lime green last week.

Where is everyone else that was at the meet - maybe still in WDW!!

Howdy all,

Obviously I was not able to make the meet though I tried and was bummed when it didn't work. I left at around 5 to meet family for supper with the intent of coming back in time for the meet but it didn't happen. I was in Epcot on both the 5th and 6th but never spotted any of you. Both days I had two LGMH dangling from me. Because of them, the fact that I was alone, and the type of clothing I was wearing I guess, people thought I worked for Disney and I kept getting asked questions, it was quite funny actually.

I did at one point spot a LGMH hanging from a purse from afar and as I tried to get closer the person walked out of Epcot via the international gateway. It was a blond female who was walking with a large (as in tall and built)man. It was no one in the picture from the meet so I have no idea who it was. Other than that I did not see any other LGMH during the two whole days. I also saw what I thought might be Nemo32 with her lime green baggalini thing and her BF but I did not see a LGMH on it and they disappeared somewhere in Canada before I could get a closer look. Of course as mentioned there were tons of lime green shirts, bags, etc so it could have been anyone.

I was dissapointed that I didn't meet anyone but I still had a great time. It was nice to have two full days at Epcot to take my time and do everything. Call me lame if you wish but I really liked the Living with the Land boat ride and actually did it twice. I went on Test Track several times one of which the ride broke down and the car I was in stopped on the bank of one of the curves outside for about 10 minutes. I'm glad you all had a good meet and I'm sorry I missed it.

Take Care

Adam

Oh it was probably me! I was in Canada on Monday for LeCellier. Oh well, perhaps next time.

sorry everyone I missed the meet. I had such a sunburn around my neck that I went back to my room that night. How was the meet? I really went gun ho on my first two days, monday and tuesday by going everywhere. When wednesday rolled around I was beatup- ha!! A good beating though!! I couldn't believe it was so hot!!

Oh it was probably me! I was in Canada on Monday for LeCellier. Oh well, perhaps next time.

I bet it was you then, it was on Monday evening I saw you walk in the path to the waterfall and then I started in and you disappeared. I didn't know at that moment that there was even a restaraunt there, I wandered aroudn the path and steps by the waterfall then came back out then saw the podium and menu for LeCellier. Did you have you LGMH on the bag because I didn't see one. Well atleast now I can say that I did "see" someone from the forum.
Well two people I guess, the unknown long haired blonde previously mentioned but I dont think she was someone on this forum.

I bet it was you then, it was on Monday evening I saw you walk in the path to the waterfall and then I started in and you disappeared. I didn't know at that moment that there was even a restaraunt there, I wandered aroudn the path and steps by the waterfall then came back out then saw the podium and menu for LeCellier. Did you have you LGMH on the bag because I didn't see one. Well atleast now I can say that I did "see" someone from the forum.
Well two people I guess, the unknown long haired blonde previously mentioned but I dont think she was someone on this forum.

I had two bags- a black, Donner bag w/ a LGMH, but on that evening I believe I was wearing my infamou lime green baggallini, which was missing a LGMH.

I hate that I missed the meet. I was just too exhausted to come :sad1:. I saw lots of lime green the whole time we were there.

Great pictures.

I'm home...I so wasn't ready to leave :sad2: It was great fun meeting everyone. I met marshay (I think that's right--she gave me her card but I haven't unpacked yet) at the BCV elevator one night. Redbudlover and I had dinners together at Spoodles and 'Ohana and went to the AP holders' preview of Toy Story Mania, which was awesome. :woohoo: Yesterday morning I went back over to Epcot to get a couple more rides on Soarin' in before my DME pickup and met tinkintraining while we both happened to be sitting on the same bench. Other than that, I didn't run into anyone else either.

I'm home...I so wasn't ready to leave :sad2: It was great fun meeting everyone. I met marshay (I think that's right--she gave me her card but I haven't unpacked yet) at the BCV elevator one night. Redbudlover and I had dinners together at Spoodles and 'Ohana and went to the AP holders' preview of Toy Story Mania, which was awesome. :woohoo: Yesterday morning I went back over to Epcot to get a couple more rides on Soarin' in before my DME pickup and met tinkintraining while we both happened to be sitting on the same bench. Other than that, I didn't run into anyone else either.

It was great getting to me meet you! Glad you enjoyed the rest of your trip.

Hey everyone!!!

Just found this thread!!!

I'll have to post my pic when I get a free second. The girls have their dance recital on sunday, so we've been really busy. I work for the place that puts it on, so I've been doubled at work. It was fantastic meeting you all!!

I see we're all filtering back on here, back to reality! Hi Jamie! Hi Melissa! Hey Phillytwins - where are you????? I'm SO ready to head back to the World, how about everyone else?

Just checking in to say hello to everyone. I ordered a case of Mickey Mouse pretzels from Disney Merchandising, hoping to tame my need for a Disney fix right about now! Can't wait to see that UPS truck drive up & deliver them...

Just checking in to say hello to everyone. I ordered a case of Mickey Mouse pretzels from Disney Merchandising, hoping to tame my need for a Disney fix right about now! Can't wait to see that UPS truck drive up & deliver them...

I just received all of our souvenirs shipped from Disney today. It makes me want to go back.

I'm kind of going solo. I'll be taking teenagers, but I know they won't want to hang around wth me...so if any other solo disers are going next week, an want to do something, let me know!!:cool1:

I just received all of our souvenirs shipped from Disney today. It makes me want to go back.

I just got mine a couple of days ago :woohoo: Isn't it fun?

I've been sick literally since I got home. I finally went to the doctor today, and I have bronchitis. The doctor said if I had let it go on much longer, it would definitely have developed into pneumonia. Anyway, now I'm on antibiotics and steroids, and should be somewhat better within 48 hours.

I can always sit at the computer and plan not only my September solo trip but my May 2009 family trip :cheer2:

I just got mine a couple of days ago :woohoo: Isn't it fun?

I've been sick literally since I got home. I finally went to the doctor today, and I have bronchitis. The doctor said if I had let it go on much longer, it would definitely have developed into pneumonia. Anyway, now I'm on antibiotics and steroids, and should be somewhat better within 48 hours.

I can always sit at the computer and plan not only my September solo trip but my May 2009 family trip :cheer2:

It was like opening a little piece of Disney magic.

Feel better! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter