Anyone going in May 2008?

moneydiva

Earning My Ears
My BFF and I are going (no husbands or children!!!:banana: ) the first full week of May. I'm trying to come up with a surprise cocktail "party" for her with some fellow Dis-ersparty: Help me out, my sisters!!!:dance3:

As soon as I have the Star Wars weekend for 2008, I will be going... I just hope it's in May... but I'm going with my son for his birthday... but still very happy to go twice this year... it's going to be the best...

DH and I will be there - no kids. May 8 - 14. Our first trip without kids. I'm looking forward to it. but kind of scratching my head over what we'll do when rides aren't the #1 priority. :rotfl:

My good friend Allison and I will be in the world at Pop from May 2-11! Yea!!!:banana:

not staying onsite at WDW.

but will be there - have a 2-bedroom Sheraton Vistana Resort - yea right now going sole:happytv: May 2 - 9

I'll be there solo May 3rd-11th.

I have all my ADRs made, but have yet to book a resort or airfare. Oh well, the important stuff is taken care of:rolleyes1 !

I will be there from May 1 - May 4th for my 40th b'day!:cool1:

Ok, I have my dates, and it's not for Star Wars weekends, but I'll be there May 4th to May 12 at OKW with my sister and my 2 kids... it's a DS birthday trip and divorce (final) celebration ha! ha! So fun, fun, fun... :rotfl:

DH and I will be there too. May 6-8 (VWL), Wonder Cruise (8-11), then OKW (11-14) We're celebrating our 34th wedding anniversary. Guess where we honeymooned? WDW of course, when the only park was the MK.

I'll be there May 16 - 23! My first solo trip and I can hardly wait!

I can always slip out with out hubby and kidget. I live 10 minutes away and it is easy enough to tell him it is a girls only disers meet up.

My and my little Minnie will be down there from May 6-19. We'll be at the GF for 6 nights then at SS for the rest of the trip. Wed may 8, around 8pmish, anyone who wants to meet at the rainforest cafe in dtd, dinner is on me. Let me know, we are always looking to meet new disney friends.
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter