Any DIS Scrappers in NE MA or SNH?

Guess who is back!!!!!

New Store Opening! Burlington Mall

Join us on August 18th and celebrate our new store opening in Burlington, MA!
FREE gift to first 200 Guests.
Plus FREE Mickey Mouse Ears with any purchase (while supplies last)
Our new store is located on the Lower Level near Sears.

We're all going to the store opening and would love to see some other DIS folks there! Tomorrow marks the exact 1-year countdown to our special 25th anniversary WDW trip/cruise in 2010! How could we miss it??? :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :dog:

Plus, it's gonna be hot, hot, hot and the mall A/C will feel lovely!

Huh, maybe Morgan and I should drive to Burlington...

That would be so fun! The kids would all have fun getting together (The DIS: The Next Generation!) and we could enjoy the store and then get ice cream and/or lunch in the food court together or something...?

That would be so fun! The kids would all have fun getting together (The DIS: The Next Generation!) and we could enjoy the store and then get ice cream and/or lunch in the food court together or something...?

Let me check with the kidlet. It's supposed to be super hot, so I'm sure she'll want to go to the pool...

Guess who is back!!!!!

New Store Opening! Burlington Mall

Join us on August 18th and celebrate our new store opening in Burlington, MA!
Our new store is located on the Lower Level near Sears.

Denise - Are you cast? I just started on Saturday and was trained on Registers yesterday and then was at the "Magical Beginnings" last night. I'm so bad with names - if you were there, where were you sitting? I was the "mom" in the group that sold the Minnie purse and costume to the 2 year old. I've got short blond hair and was sitting on the left side near the management team.

I will be at the grand opening tomorrow as a guest. I'm not working until Thursday, but will be bringing my two girls in tomorrow. They think I'm super mom now because I work for "the big cheese". I think I'll be there at 10am for the big goings on. We need a few birthday presents.

Hope to see a bunch of you tomorrow! - and many more visits after tomorrow too!

No. I worked for TDS back when I was in college for a couple years. It was a lot of fun back then. I hope it is the same for you!

Have fun at the opening tomorrow - I'll be at work! Darn those bills!

I might make an appearance on Friday though.

MM: didn't see any answers to your cost question on a quick skim but friday nights are $15 and that includes dinner/drinks/snacks.

Have fun at the opening tomorrow - I'll be at work! Darn those bills!

I might make an appearance on Friday though.

MM: didn't see any answers to your cost question on a quick skim but friday nights are $15 and that includes dinner/drinks/snacks.

Thanks, I'm still mostly packed from this weekend, maybe I'll come up.

Just got back from the lovely airconditioned Burlington Mall! TDS had its grand opening today - the line at opening was insanely long and snaked through the mall! Instead of joining that, we circulated through the rest of the mall (saw MegB in line!) and returned about an hour later and the line was MUCH, MUCH shorter to get in - and then the line was totally gone shortly after that. DH met the family for lunch in the food court and the AC felt so terrific!!!

But, I must say - I'm a bit disappointed in the store. I was *hoping* for more of a WoD feeling, but this one just seemed to be the regular Disney store the mall has always had, just in a different storefront. Not even a bigger one, at that. We only saw one single rack with a few styles of adult hoodies - and some adult graphic t-shirts in various designs --- all other apparel was for kids. Maybe it is the season - Halloween costumes took up virually the entire front half of the store...

We missed out on the free Mickey lollipops (for the first 200 in the door), but did get kids' sized mouse ears with our purchase. The store did have some cute reusable Disney-themed grocery bags (behind the registers) and I think they were 2.50 or 4.50, depending upon the size. We scooped up some of those.

Curious to hear what others think, once we've all visited...

Hey there. It was nice to see you and Danica this morning!

Even Disney is kneeling to the economy. The two new local stores (Burlington and North Shore) are what the company is calling "pop in" stores. They are "popping into" whatever space is available wo a lot of the expensive Disney Extra's that we have all seen in the past.

Once Halloweeen is over (yes the entire front section of the store is dedicated to costumes) you'll see more items for adults (around Christmas time). The one thing that I really love about this store is that they have the cutest displays with manniquins, whereas the other stores have less of that and more animated characters. :flower3:

The two new local stores (Burlington and North Shore) are what the company is calling "pop in" stores.

Are you saying there is one at the North Shore Mall now? We have one at the Square One already, but it's good to know if there's another option.

Yes. Another Disney Store will be opening in the North Shore Mall sometime at the end of August or beginning of September. Once the exact Grand Opening date is announced, I'll let you know. :flower3:

The opening's going to be the last day of August:

New Store Opening! Northshore Mall

Join us on August 31st and celebrate our new store opening in Peabody, MA!

I won't be going to this one, so you can get a lollipop in my place, NEE.

Once upon a time, at the last "Lisa's Crop" I went to (can't even remember when that was), Somebody was making these wizard little filmstrip thingys with the character names in the boxes, I think for a swap. (Can't remember who it was :( ) If you recognize yourself, can you please tell me again how you did it? (I know you told me at the time, but my mind is a sieve- old age is a terrible thing.) Thank you.

Linda-it was Morgansmommy2000 a/k/a Jennifer.
they are awesome huh? she made one for me. and i LOVE it! i think she made it in design studio. shoot her a pm. i'm sure she'd be happy to help!

The opening's going to be the last day of August:

New Store Opening! Northshore Mall

Join us on August 31st and celebrate our new store opening in Peabody, MA!

I won't be going to this one, so you can get a lollipop in my place, NEE.

Why do these have to be when I'm at work :-(

Once upon a time, at the last "Lisa's Crop" I went to (can't even remember when that was), Somebody was making these wizard little filmstrip thingys with the character names in the boxes, I think for a swap. (Can't remember who it was :( ) If you recognize yourself, can you please tell me again how you did it? (I know you told me at the time, but my mind is a sieve- old age is a terrible thing.) Thank you.

It was May and it was me. I made it in Cricut Design Studio. I didn't create it, but I altered it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter