Any DIS Scrappers in NE MA or SNH?

My son goes to school in Troy, NY Lindababe! He's at RPI. I know it's not the same, but at least you can feel closer?!?

:sad2: Does anyone know the hours for the Halloween crop at the Dream? I still don't know! I heard someone say 10-11, and then other 12-12 reports.... :confused:

I think the "official" time is 11am to midnight ... basically the store hours! :)

My son goes to school in Troy, NY Lindababe! He's at RPI. I know it's not the same, but at least you can feel closer?!?

My hubby went to RPI! I wouldn't mind going out there as much if there was a scrappy store to go to!

I think the "official" time is 11am to midnight ... basically the store hours! :)

Thank you! I have my list of things that I need written up - I'm not going to be able to make fun of people for how much they bring anymore...... :rolleyes1

I'll be there. I have to work until 2pm, so I won't make it until after then. My Disney Store wear will have to do for my costume. It's only Oct 7th - I'm not in Halloween costume mode just yet.

Hey everyone, LindaBabe just started a thread here about the 2010 CKC Manchester dates changing to April 30-May 1. (Friday/Saturday)

This caught me by surprise - so thought I'd help spread the word. It is two weeks earlier than "usual" -

Hope this helps someone! Thanks again, LindaBabe!

Hey everyone, LindaBabe just started a thread here about the 2010 CKC Manchester dates changing to April 30-May 1. (Friday/Saturday)

This caught me by surprise - so thought I'd help spread the word. It is two weeks earlier than "usual" -

Hope this helps someone! Thanks again, LindaBabe!

WOOHOO! :woohoo: I might actually be able to go this year! Most years it has been on my wedding anniversary weekend and I felt funny asking DH if I could leave him with the kids that weekend while I went off by myself! I will mark my calendar! I live close enough that hotel reservations are unneeded, but if a bunch of you are planning to stay overnight, it might be fun to be part of the group! I'll keep checking back.......................P

WOOHOO! :woohoo: I might actually be able to go this year! Most years it has been on my wedding anniversary weekend and I felt funny asking DH if I could leave him with the kids that weekend while I went off by myself! I will mark my calendar! I live close enough that hotel reservations are unneeded, but if a bunch of you are planning to stay overnight, it might be fun to be part of the group! I'll keep checking back.......................P

Hope you are able to join us! Even with the change in weekend, I won't miss it. It's always one of the highlights of my spring. And hopefully we'll have a good group of DISers going!

I really wanted to try and go this year, but we will be in Disney that week. My son will be playing with his school orchestra. It is only about 20 minutes from my house.

Vickey

Anybody planning to go to the Dream sale/crop on Black Friday? I just got an email about this.

Since we've really only been scrapbooking since last Christmas (such newbies!)...is this a regular annual event or the first time? Just wondering...

I am always in NJ for Thanksgiving so I am afraid I can't help you. It sounds like an awesome sale though.

Let us know if you get anything good!

I'm working on Black Friday and Saturday, so no shopping or cropping for me.

PS - Did you see AE's sale starts at 7 am? That is one I've hit many times in years past and is most definitely worth it. :thumbsup2 I've waited in line for about 45 minutes just to pay, but somehow it was oh-so-much-more enjoyable than doing so at the mall. If only I could get there and back before I had to open my store, I would so be there. :sad1:

PS - Did you see AE's sale starts at 7 am? That is one I've hit many times in years past and is most definitely worth it. :thumbsup2 I've waited in line for about 45 minutes just to pay, but somehow it was oh-so-much-more enjoyable than doing so at the mall. If only I could get there and back before I had to open my store, I would so be there. :sad1:

Ditto - I've got to be at Cambridgeside at 6am... so I'm missing out... :( I'm hoping if I give my mom money, she'll buy me stuff. ;)

Sad to hear you're working those days. I'm on the fence about the crop - but am at least planning to hit the Dream sale after AE! TB and I will be at AE - early, early, early (!) on Friday am - the ONLY reason we'd get up and out so early on BF!!! Glad to know you've enjoyed this sale - the only similar one of theirs Z2H and I have done was the summer one (with the outside yard sale component), and TB didn't come with us that day - so we really want to check this one out...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter