Any DIS Scrappers in NE MA or SNH?

Where do you ladies meet for crops? I am in SNH and would love to join in at some point when I have free time.

Vickey

Some of us crop at The Scrapbooker's Dream in Tewksbury, MA http://www.thescrapbookersdream.net/

Lisa and Linda - the LSS owner arranged her Halloween crop specifically around our schedules, so we're committed to this one. We'll get back down there eventually though!

mm2000 and any other locals - Yes, October 10th will be the special Halloween crop. I assume it is the usual noon-midnight. Hope you can join us!

Lisa and Linda - the LSS owner arranged her Halloween crop specifically around our schedules, so we're committed to this one. We'll get back down there eventually though!

I understand. It certainly is closer for you. :thumbsup2 Just wanted to let you know you are welcome at any time.

Did all who wanted information on the CT Weekend Expo Crop or the Cape Cod crop get it? If not, please pm me. :goodvibes

Some of us crop at The Scrapbooker's Dream in Tewksbury, MA http://www.thescrapbookersdream.net/

mm2000 and any other locals - Yes, October 10th will be the special Halloween crop. I assume it is the usual noon-midnight. Hope you can join us!

That is not to far from my Mothers house! I grew up a couple of towns south of Tewksbury and my first house was in North Tewksbury. I will have to check it out!

Is there a sad faced, pouting smilie? I do understand, but I don't WANT to.

Lisa, the check is now, officially, in the mail!

I've been to the Island quite a few times. It's a little far for me, but whenever I'm up that way I usually make it a point to stop there. I love how open and airy it is.

Two strange (and unrelated!) questions:

Any DIS scrappers planning to go to the Dream's "No Frills" crop on Sept 25/26/27? I'm still on the fence - but now, am slightly leaning towards going for at least some of the time, since I can't seem to get *any* time to finish up swaps. Maybe if I get out of the house, I can wrap them up! It is only $35 for the entire weekend - hate to spend any more $, but....

And....

Does anyone get the weekly Market Basket grocery store flyers via mail??? Until three weeks ago, we did regularly - gotta love MB for their prices! All of a sudden, we started getting the Stop & Shop ads in the envelopes instead. The Globe mailing service that sends these is ignoring my "Hey, what happened?" emails. Is this just happening to us or...? I don't get to MB often - and they don't have a website (huh? groan!) - so haven't been there to inquire.

Two strange (and unrelated!) questions:

Any DIS scrappers planning to go to the Dream's "No Frills" crop on Sept 25/26/27? I'm still on the fence - but now, am slightly leaning towards going for at least some of the time, since I can't seem to get *any* time to finish up swaps. Maybe if I get out of the house, I can wrap them up! It is only $35 for the entire weekend - hate to spend any more $, but....

And....

Does anyone get the weekly Market Basket grocery store flyers via mail??? Until three weeks ago, we did regularly - gotta love MB for their prices! All of a sudden, we started getting the Stop & Shop ads in the envelopes instead. The Globe mailing service that sends these is ignoring my "Hey, what happened?" emails. Is this just happening to us or...? I don't get to MB often - and they don't have a website (huh? groan!) - so haven't been there to inquire.

I have to work the weekend of the no-frills crop, but my arm could be twisted to crop that Friday night if she'll pro-rate the cost. I know what you mean about swaps - I had to schedule a crop to finish up my last one.

I think I still get the Market basket flyers in the mail. They go right into the recycyling, so I can't say for sure from last week, but I know I was getting all 3 - MB, S&S and Shaw's. Stop and Shop just started a big marketing push because they have lowered a lot of their prices and changed their sale structure, so that might be way you're getting it all of a sudden.

i wish i got the MB one. dh and i go and stock up when we do. (only because i hate shopping) and the prices are well worth it! and i always charge it on my disney visa and then put the $ aside for when the bill comes in. i just want my points!!!

I don't get them in the mail anymore. Just the S&S one in a white envelope.

I'd love to do the no frills crop, but since I'm planning on going to a weekend one in November, I doubt I'll be able to do that one too. I would love to swing by and say hi though!

I am afraid I am out for the no frills crop. I will be at SDV in NJ. :cool1::banana::cool1: I may be persuaded to crop on Friday the 2nd and am already signed up for the Halloween crop on the 10th.

As for MB, I am afraid I don't even look at the fliers when they come, they go right in the trash. Sorry.

Finally - broke down and just booked myself for the No Frills Crop at the Dream. There's been lots of (medical) drama around here lately and I'm looking forward to escaping from all of it for a while...

I expect to be in and outta there several times over the weekend - hope to see some other familiar, friendly faces, if even for a little bit (!) - although several of our folks are in WDW (have fun, MichellePooh!) and won't be there. NEE, if you get a chance to drop by, I can take our Resort Swap stuff or maybe Z2H will catch you at the Halloween crop...?

Is the Halloween crop open to all? If so, where is it? Thanks.

The Halloween crop is open to anyone who wants to come. It costs somewhere between $25 and $35 for the day but dinner is included. There are usually prizes and snacks too. Just call and reserve yourself a spot. It is going to be on Oct. 10th.

The Scrapbooker's Dream in Tewksbury, MA http://www.thescrapbookersdream.net/

Finally - broke down and just booked myself for the No Frills Crop at the Dream. There's been lots of (medical) drama around here lately and I'm looking forward to escaping from all of it for a while...

I expect to be in and outta there several times over the weekend - hope to see some other familiar, friendly faces, if even for a little bit (!) - although several of our folks are in WDW (have fun, MichellePooh!) and won't be there. NEE, if you get a chance to drop by, I can take our Resort Swap stuff or maybe Z2H will catch you at the Halloween crop...?

I hope the medical drama is not too serious! And I hope the crop is a good escape for you. I don't think I'll be able to drop by tomorrow after all. I have a list of about a zillion things to do before my trip next week and I've barely made a dent in it. I think the swap stuff will have to wait for the 10th if you don't mind.

Is the Halloween crop open to all? If so, where is it? Thanks.

You found us - welcome! The store's main website hasn't been updated with the Halloween crop info yet, but I just got an email about it:

"Halloween Crop – October 10th
Call now to reserve your spot!

$25 - lunch, drinks and snacks provided along with prizes and goodies.

There will also be a costume contest. "

No time mentioned, but the Saturday crops are usually noon to midnight. Hope you can join us!

Woohoo! I am totally dressing up.

Maybe.

But I'll have loads of stuff to work on, so that's good. And NEE, waiting until the 10th is fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter