Anonymous Christmas Cards sent/received

I received two cards today. I really don't know who they are from yet. I'll have to figure it out.

Off to visit the post office in the morning --spent tonight trying to think of clues for you......:santa:
Hugs Mel

I got my first card today, it was from clhcpaca I do believe.

I received a card from bobbiwoz yesterday...right? :yay: Thanks so much!! :santa:

I am still trying to figure out my first card...:scratchin

This is a guess...comes from California...but that's what the postmark said, so not really a guess....clhcpaca did you send me a very pretty cutout snowflake card?

Bobbi:goodvibes

OK, got my first card yesterday....... no idea who it is from! The person I thought it was from said on this thread that they hadn't mailed their cards yet, and this was postmarked December 1st, so can't be who I thought.

Must keep thinking.....:surfweb:

ok I just can't figure it out --"Stinkin Roses "appeal to Eeyore ?
First Holiday of 2008 ---- April 16th Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:confused3 :confused3
well I have to guess jjk?????
Beautiful card --thank-you
Hugs Mel
aka Bababear:santa: :santa:

Here's my question:
If everyone doesn't post on this thread about mailing or on the other thread where we signed up, how in the world can we guess? There aren't any posts to look for avatars, profiles, signatures, etc. for the clues.

I am just wondering because I just read through this thread and the sign up thread as well and noted that on the sign up thread there are many who do not post that they joined. Just Nutsy announcing that we now have 12 playing or 15 playing, etc.

Ha -----------I found a clue on the envelope---San Jose Ca
mailed Dec 5th 2007-----well it's a clue but still not sure,,,this is fun
hugs Mel

I was worried about that too. I think we will need to wait for Auriel to come back, maybe she can list everyone who is playing.

Here's my question:
If everyone doesn't post on this thread about mailing or on the other thread where we signed up, how in the world can we guess? There aren't any posts to look for avatars, profiles, signatures, etc. for the clues.

I thought that everyone was supposed to post on this thread once they mailed, and that's how we could figure it out. But I'm still stuck on one of my cards and wonder if this person has posted yet...:confused:

ok I just can't figure it out --"Stinkin Roses "appeal to Eeyore ?
First Holiday of 2008 ---- April 16th Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:confused3 :confused3
well I have to guess jjk?????
Beautiful card --thank-you
Hugs Mel
aka Bababear:santa: :santa:

oooh ooooooooooooh!!!!! I know who sent you that card!! And it wasn't jjk...here's a hint...check out Avatars and where it says "Location" :teeth:

You can always post the clues you have and we will all join in to help. I am stuck too so I'm just going to take a wild guess and ask if Pooh 67 68 has sent me a card?

I'll be gone to the end of next week. Have fun guessing...I'll be playing catch up!

Bobbi:santa:

I didn't post last year that mine went out. But I did however post on the sign-up thread.

I thought that everyone was supposed on this thread once they mailed, and that's how we could figure it out. But I'm still stuck on one of my cards and wonder if this person has posted yet...:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter