• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Anonymous Christmas Cards sent/received

I received a card today too! I think its from Mickeyfan2. Very cute clue!

I received a card today...but I'm not sure who it's from yet... :scratchin I will try to do some more sleuthing in the morning... ;)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me see ...I got a sweet little pooh Christmas card (my Fav):love: with a few hints inside ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

would it be from Mickeyfan2????:hug:

Thanks ---made my day!!!
:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:
Hugs Mel

Okay I got another one today...very cute Eeyore card from "over the pond" but not sure of the sender yet...:scratchin

My first card I'm going to guess...Quasi123???

Okay I got another one today...very cute Eeyore card from "over the pond" but not sure of the sender yet...:scratchin

My first card I'm going to guess...Quasi123???

Its not from me. I haven't sent mine out yet.

Okay, my 2nd card, the adorable Eeyore one, I'm guessing is from jjk. :3dglasses

The first card still has me stumped! :confused:

Okay, my 2nd card, the adorable Eeyore one, I'm guessing is from jjk. :3dglasses

The first card still has me stumped! :confused:

Keep on pluggin', you'll figure it out sooner or later....just don't give up... if at first you don't succeed, try, try, again:rotfl2:

Don't ya just love this exchange:banana:

I am going to be away from my computer for a few days. I will be back home on Monday afternoon (my time).. most of you will already be in bed by the time I check in.

Monday is the mail by date too.. so for those of you, who've not yet done so, please try and have your cards in the mail by Monday.

Have fun with all your clues while I'm away:dance3: I'm going to enjoy reading all the posts when I get back.

Should you be totally stumped with your clues.. you may decide to post the clues...or you may just decide to acknowledge recipt and keep on sleuthing.;)

Please, don't just give up and post that you've received all your cards without even trying to figure out who sent to you. Afterall that is the whole point of this exchange, plus to have FUN!

So, on that note.. I will say goodbye for now and will catch up on everything when I get back.:yay:

I got 2 cards today!!! I think the first one with the tigger on the front is from Bobbiwoz :) I liked your clues!
The second one I am still trying to figure out ;)

I think my 2nd card is from cross family... The two monkeys tipped me off :)
Thank you! Yours took me a minute to figure out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter