Anonymous Christmas Cards sent/received

Nutsy

<font color=green>Only drinks Cappuccino<br><font
Mail out by 10th December please

Please post here when you have your cards in the mail and again as you receive and who you received from (if you've worked it out).

However, if you are really stuck and can't make any sense of the clues, then feel free to post on here so that someone can help you.

But... please DO acknowledge all cards received. Even if it's just the clues.

Keep an eye on the thread for others with similar clues to yours, to help you solve your own.;)

Most of all have fun!:banana:

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

I'll start the ball rolling..:)

Mine are ready and will go out a.s.a.p.;)

You sure about that Heidi??:) Maybe second then:rotfl2:

Thanks for doing this exchange again this year Nutsy. Its going to be fun!

Names are out guys.. everyone should have a PM from me with their names.

However, if you don't have a PM then let me know A.S.A.P please.

Looks like you've been outdone this year Heidi:rotfl2: Got a couple who are really on the ball and have their cards on the way already:yay:

Mine are also on their way, but of course they will take some time to arrivel:hourglass

Just 5 more Pm's to be picked up. Doing good guys:thumbsup2

Yup. glad to see some people mailed theirs already.

I may do what I did last year. Just PM you when I send them and not post that they were sent. :teeth:

I thought about getting mine done, Does that count? :rotfl2:

Yup. glad to see some people mailed theirs already.

I may do what I did last year. Just PM you when I send them and not post that they were sent. :teeth:

Whatever works for you is fine with me Heidi:goodvibes

Guys we still have some people who've yet to pick up their names.:confused:

A couple of you have picked up your first Pm, but there is a second one waiting with an extra name for you.

Three have not picked up any names as yet, one of these happens to be lucky enough to be WDW at the moment, so she is accounted for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter