• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Anonymous Christmas Cards sent/received

Do you need another exchanger? If so, I'd like to participate. Some one please pm me and let me know either way. Thanks :goodvibes .

ETA: will be exchanging with some one soon, thanks for trying Nutsy :goodvibes:

mine went out today

I'm really sorry, but after having a look at the list and trying to fit you in I just can't seem to find a way that it would work.

It's really that easy to do once the names have gone out. Had you got in before the names were all sent out then you definately could have joined in.

I have been trying and trying to find a way, but unfortunately I just can't.:sad2:

I would definately put you in if I could.

I believe I received my first card from Brizite76! Is that correct?

If so.........Thanks, Brizite! Very funny card! :laughing:

Could well be that you are correct.... have to wait and see what Britzie says:goodvibes

Mine are ready to go but....I won't be mailing them till this weekend. I'm going "somewhere" and I'll mail them from there!!! ;)

Kimba

well done guys.. all Pm's have now been picked up.

Don't forget to check back on here for the arrival of your cards and of course confirm if it was you or not.;)

Sending my cards out this afternoon :santa:

May take a bit longer to arrive as they've got further to travel!

Mine have been mailed! The line was much longer at the post office as I was leaving than when I went in, so I'm happy!:banana:

Bobbi

I believe I received my first anonymous card :banana:

I got a really cute card from Brizite76 - I think!!

Thank you!! My kids got a chuckle out of the card :laughing:

Kimba

I got a card today too! :cool1:
I think mine is from Mickeyfan2. :santa: Very cute!
At first I thought the sender would be SoxFan2. :rotfl: (A photo of Mickey footie socks, two Mulan fans, and the roman number 2.)
Thanks! Job well done! :thumbsup2

I received my first card today. :santa:

Thank you Luv2Roam. :)

Good going guys.. some cards are starting to arrive:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter