Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do NOT open the communication preferences/privacy page in MDE; as soon as you open the page it cancels out all of your previous selections, and you start all over again. This is a known IT issue, for which they currently have no solution, other than to warn you, when calling in.

You do not even have to do anything, other than look at the page, for the system to reset!

I give it 15 minutes
Do NOT open the communication preferences/privacy page in MDE; as soon as you open the page it cancels out all of your previous selections, and you start all over again. This is a known IT issue, for which they currently have no solution, other than to warn you, when calling in.

You do not even have to do anything, other than look at the page for the system to reset!

Ugh. I just opened it. Is there a way to fix it?

I honestly don't think people need to separate into they're own MDE. The link will probably come to register. You log in and it will show your entire list of Family under that MDE and you just check the people that are going. That's how it's worked in the past

So it should be just like making FP+ for your entire family then. Am I understanding correctly? This is waaayyy better than having DH make reservations for him and DD2 and me doing it for me and DD3

Holy poop I leave for 30 minutes and 7 more pages are added😂 I had fun reading up on it!

Only possible way I could do this is if I have a morning slot on the 19th or a late slot on the 20th. Only possible way for me to work it. I am about 2 hours away, and could only go for the preview(no hotel reservation).

Good luck to everyone else!

well! We are passholders in Chicago, and just happen to be down there 8/14 - 8/18 Eeek! Now i can't stop stalking my email to see if I can book the preview on the 17th.

Holy poop I leave for 30 minutes and 7 more pages are added😂 I had fun reading up on it!

Only possible way I could do this is if I have a morning slot on the 19th or a late slot on the 20th. Only possible way for me to work it. I am about 2 hours away, and could only go for the preview(no hotel reservation).

Good luck to everyone else!
I’m looking for the 17th, either afternoon or evening. I can really make any day work, I would just rather have it over the weekend and including an overnight hotel vs just making it a full day of traveling (2 hrs each way) plus the 4 hour preview during a weekday

Soooo, we didn’t think hubby could join but with these dates he can. Me, he and nephew are all PAP holders. In my account, I manage both of them and I see their passes. However, I just logged into hubby’s MDE and there are no tickets and passes assigned to him in the account. Does that make any sense? How can he fix this immediately? I do not know our annual pass numbers

I guess we’ll need to acces sboth his and mine to get the 3 of us in
You either set up two husbands, one in your MDE account and one in his own and then bought APs for the husband in your account

Or you didn’t set your account to share and view all shared plans. Can he see the resort reservation and fast passes in his MDE account?

If you can see his passes in your account then you don't need to do anything. He is good to go. :)

Last edited:
We’re due to leave on the 16th. If we can get a morning slot on the 17th, we’ll book an extra night. Otherwise, we’ll have to wait until next summer to see GE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter