Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can only book for yourself and a guest that MUST be active on your MDE list of family and friends and have a platinum, platinum pus or premier. Once you get the link it will ask for you and your guests name and once that's locked the system knows each of you are registered so you can't register with the same tickets again
I thkn the big question (that may not be answered until we can sign up) is what about people under your MDE account (that are passholders) but dont have their own MDE accounts.

Does ONE GUEST mean ..that every MDE account can sign up themselves and ONE GUEST in their family and friends list .. or does it mean I can sign up my entire family(because they are all valid passholders and cannot have the kids cant have their own MDE account) PLUS one GUEST

I thkn the big question (that may not be answered until we can sign up) is what about people under your MDE account (that are passholders) but dont have their own MDE accounts.

Does ONE GUEST mean ..that every MDE account can sign up themselves and ONE GUEST in their family and friends list .. or does it mean I can sign up my entire family(because they are all valid passholders and cannot have the kids cant have their own MDE account) PLUS one GUEST
this topic has been discussed ad naseum here and like you say we won't really know until registration opens but
The info clearly states:
One reservation per passholder
Passholder can bring one guest
Said Guest has to be an eligible AP AND be under the booking AP family and friends list
A family of 4 will be able to book all four or in the event they will have to do 2 registrations of 2.

Thankfully I can “reserve” rooms until midnight as a TA, so I definitely booked a room for the weekend and will do it again first thing tomorrow am

The CMs couldn’t choose more than 1 Option and Savi’s was a separate Option from Oga’s.

The Option 2, MFSR with Oga’s was gone in less than an hour but there were sporadic reports that some slots reopened after the initial rush.

Option 3 with MFSR and Savi’s was still open late Monday morning.

Wait, I'm confused, if those were Options 2 & 3, what was Option 1? And how many options were there total?

this topic has been discussed ad naseum here and like you say we won't really know until registration opens but
The info clearly states:
One reservation per passholder
Passholder can bring one guest
Said Guest has to be an eligible AP AND be under the booking AP family and friends list
A family of 4 will be able to book all four or in the event they will have to do 2 registrations of 2.
I agree we wont know until we know .. but where I am getting hung up is the ONE RESERVATION PER PASSHOLDER.
Technically, if your assumption is correct, it is ONE RESERVATION PER MDE ACCOUNT OF AN AP PASSHOLDER ..
I am sure there are tons of passholders who dont (or cant) have their own MDE account.

I dont want (especially at this last minute) create my wife a separate MDE account. I fear the IT issues that could arise from this and future trips because of it.

Good luck to all of you, too late for me and mine. My daughter is at HS today and called saying it’s all anyone is talking about. lol I’ll just have to settle for seeing it the end of September!

For those not receiving emails I found that I had saved the page on the MDE area about opting in and selecting English. There on the page Under Marketing Preferences is a blue link saying - Privacy Choices website. When I clicked on it I was taken to a new page where all of the options for receiving special offers and discounts were unselected! I went and selected everything and hit save at the bottom. Hopefully I will now receive the emails again!
Keep an eye on it though. I did what you described and had a phone CM verify it was done just a few weeks ago. Didn't get the AP email discussed above today, so checked that page and it was all unchecked again!!! :headache: WTHeck Disney!?:sad2:
I did this a few weeks ago and just now checked to make sure the items I wanted checked were actually checked and it looks like I was somehow unsubscribed from everything. Ugh.
same!!!!:badpc:

I agree we wont know until we know .. but where I am getting hung up is the ONE RESERVATION PER PASSHOLDER.
Technically, if your assumption is correct, it is ONE RESERVATION PER MDE ACCOUNT OF AN AP PASSHOLDER ..

I just dont see why they would limit this to not allow full families (of 3+) to go. Especially after the preview is already limited to just Platinum passholders. I am sure there are plenty of passholders who have their entire family under their one MDE account, none of which have their own accounts (because, why should they? Everything else -- resort bookings, dining, fast passes work fine without having separate accounts).

There is a difference between a linked family and friend and a direct family/friend controlled by your own MDE account. If this preview or the sign up page, doesn't differentiate that, that will be a shame and will probably prevent a lot of other people from going too.

I dont want (especially at this last minute) create my wife a separate MDE account. I fear the IT issues that could arise from this and future trips because of it.
I honestly don't think people need to separate into they're own MDE. The link will probably come to register. You log in and it will show your entire list of Family under that MDE and you just check the people that are going. That's how it's worked in the past

I honestly don't think people need to separate into they're own MDE. The link will probably come to register. You log in and it will show your entire list of Family under that MDE and you just check the people that are going. That's how it's worked in the past
Okay .. if that is how it worked for past previews, than I am confident I will be able to register my wife AND son and not start an argument of who I love the most.

Keep an eye on it though. I did what you described and had a phone CM verify it was done just a few weeks ago. Didn't get the AP email discussed above today, so checked that page and it was all unchecked again!!! :headache: WTHeck Disney!?:sad2:

same!!!!:badpc:
SO GLAD you just mentioned this- I just had to subscribe to everything again too; so weird!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter