Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was curious about this myself. Can I book and invite my wife? And my wife book and invite me and we could double dip?
you can only book for yourself and a guest that MUST be active on your MDE list of family and friends and have a platinum, platinum pus or premier. Once you get the link it will ask for you and your guests name and once that's locked the system knows each of you are registered so you can't register with the same tickets again

Well the dates align perfectly for our trip - now fingers crossed I can get to the link fast enough. We are on a cruise right now and I paid for WiFi and an international data plan in large part because of this.

I’m also a mom going alone with two kids, so I need to be able to register them both under my MDE. Fingers crossed for that one.

What do you think the best time slot would be assuming we get a choice? I’d love to see the land at night but I’m thinking morning is best cause of likely rain in the afternoon/evening.

Well the dates align perfectly for our trip - now fingers crossed I can get to the link fast enough. We are on a cruise right now and I paid for WiFi and an international data plan in large part because of this.

I’m also a mom going alone with two kids, so I need to be able to register them both under my MDE. Fingers crossed for that one.

What do you think the best time slot would be assuming we get a choice? I’d love to see the land at night but I’m thinking morning is best cause of likely rain in the afternoon/evening.

Me too.
We have had a trip booked for over 6 months.
We arrive the evening of 8/17 and our AP expires on 8/22.

Now fingers crossed.

My wife, myself, and our two kids all have Platinum Passes. The kids don't have MDE accounts yet, as we've been managing their stuff. I'm confused about the "guest" thing...

Question 1: If/when my wife and I get the Passholder Preview emails, will we be able to book all four of us (two adults and two kids) from one link, or do we each need to pick which kid we like best and take our chances that the other one gets in with the other kid?

Question 2: Should I set up MDE accounts for the kids, for things such as this, or does it really matter that they don't have accounts until they want to manage their own stuff?

Who is Craig... and who is Ryan? Im in the group me chat and got nothing but "#leave" messages and then I decided to check here and found out the dates were posted. If I recall correctly, the link will be posted here - no?
Both are members of the DisUnplugged shows

Craig is the producer of the DIS Unplugged shows and during today's shows he mentioned at the end of the show that they had released the dates for the AP Previews and what they were

Ryan is actually @rteetz here who was one of the people in chat during the show and posted there, in the chat, earlier in the show than when Craig mentioned it on air, about the dates

Sorry for any confusion

I’m hoping for either the 17 or 18 because my parents fly in the 19 to visit. If I don’t get either of those I can try the 20 or 21 but the 19 isn’t going to work.

My wife, myself, and our two kids all have Platinum Passes. The kids don't have MDE accounts yet, as we've been managing their stuff. I'm confused about the "guest" thing...

Question 1: If/when my wife and I get the Passholder Preview emails, will we be able to book all four of us (two adults and two kids) from one link, or do we each need to pick which kid we like best and take our chances that the other one gets in with the other kid?

Question 2: Should I set up MDE accounts for the kids, for things such as this, or does it really matter that they don't have accounts until they want to manage their own stuff?
You should be able to book the 4 of you from the same registration link> it's you and a guest so in your case both you and your wife can take one child
I wouldn't set up and MDE for the kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter