Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if it will be crazy busy in the rest of the Park because of that preview

I think it will be the opposite. Most APs would be IN SWGE, and those who didn’t get a preview wouldn’t even try(there is a 0% chance of getting in without an AP) so I think the park would actually be less full. End of summer because people are going back to school/work so less people in the parks as well.

And not really. You would have to be there for a soft opening where they let people walking by in(they did that for TSL the day before it opened). I can almost 100% guarantee that any non-AP holders will not be getting in the week of 17-21.

What does everyone think about a child under 3? I’m assuming I can just bring them if I register myself, husband and 5 year old?
The wording in the site says “a guest” not one guest so I’m thinking families are fine and you will be able to register entire family at the same time as long as the accounts are linked.
If you aren’t planning on choosing Oga’s Cantina as your Option then your “under 3” child may be okay. Oga’s runs as a Table Service venue and for DL’s Oga’s Cantina, children in strollers were counted as a guest in the group sign-ups during the SWGE Reservation period.

Also, “a” guest means “one” guest. You may want adults who have their own MDX accounts to be ready to book when the reservation process begins just in case you are limited to 2 names.

Just wondering if it will be crazy busy in the rest of the Park because of that preview

I go pretty much every year that week because it’s pretty quiet. The AP people at the preview definitely won’t affect the rest of the park. Maybe the bag check might be a little busier and the security might be more of a presence. Personally I am pretty confident that HS for non-passholder will be light crowds on preview days.

We are up past midnight but I still have no belief at all that it drops then. This is not like CM sign-ups where they go on to their internal hub site and enter their info and sign-up. This takes an invitation/specific link to send out first. You have to click on that link or you can't access the sign-up. The process is completely different

We are up past midnight but I still have no belief at all that it drops then. This is not like CM sign-ups where they go on to their internal hub site and enter their info and sign-up. This takes an invitation/specific link to send out first. You have to click on that link or you can't access the sign-up. The process is completely different
good point. Hopefully tomorrow then

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter