Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious abou the +1 rule. In the past would this mean I cannot book for myself and two kids old enough to need a park ticket and have an AP, but unable to have their own account or even use a computer? I mean, I'd be happy for a CM to babysit my kindergardners while I go into Olga's, but that seems unreasonable.

I think it totally depends on how many PAP even exist. Without that info, I do t think we can even speculate. I’d imagine 5 days, 4 slots per day would allow for around 25,000 people? Does that sound right? What fraction of PAP is that?

Alright, now that I am caught up on the last 10 pages that I missed since this morning...

I am going to try for Aug. 18th. We fly into Sarasota from Hawaii on the 17th and I have to be at work at 6pm on the 18th but I may just have to take off..

Do you think registration will look like the CM one? Where you choose the different options straight from the main page?

I wonder if we'll have to choose between Oga's and Savi's.

Yes you do.
As was posted earlier:

Register for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Passholder Previews so you can…

• Take control of the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy on the thrilling Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run attraction
  • Encounter strange creatures and alien languages as you turn around corners and through back alleys—and discover ancient antiquities from across the galaxy
  • Find the perfect gear fit for galactic adventure available for purchase at the Black Spire Outpost Shops
  • Feast on galactic favorites and enjoy curious concoctions for purchase at exotic Batuu dining locations
You'll also have the opportunity to register for one of these additional experiences (subject to capacity):

• Oga’s Cantina*
    Travelers of all ages can cool off at Oga’s Cantina* with unique libations available for purchase.
  • Savi’s Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers**
    Build your very own custom lightsaber for $199.99 plus tax. Payment is due upon arrival. This entitles a lightsaber builder plus one spectator entrance to Savi’s Workshop.

Yes you do.
As was posted earlier:

Register for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Passholder Previews so you can…

• Take control of the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy on the thrilling Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run attraction
  • Encounter strange creatures and alien languages as you turn around corners and through back alleys—and discover ancient antiquities from across the galaxy
  • Find the perfect gear fit for galactic adventure available for purchase at the Black Spire Outpost Shops
  • Feast on galactic favorites and enjoy curious concoctions for purchase at exotic Batuu dining locations
You'll also have the opportunity to register for one of these additional experiences (subject to capacity):

• Oga’s Cantina*
    Travelers of all ages can cool off at Oga’s Cantina* with unique libations available for purchase.
  • Savi’s Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers**
    Build your very own custom lightsaber for $199.99 plus tax. Payment is due upon arrival. This entitles a lightsaber builder plus one spectator entrance to Savi’s Workshop.

Thanks - I read through but didn't see the one.

Curious abou the +1 rule. In the past would this mean I cannot book for myself and two kids old enough to need a park ticket and have an AP, but unable to have their own account or even use a computer? I mean, I'd be happy for a CM to babysit my kindergardners while I go into Olga's, but that seems unreasonable.

I was curious about this myself. Can I book and invite my wife? And my wife book and invite me and we could double dip?

I wonder if we'll have to choose between Oga's and Savi's.
The CMs couldn’t choose more than 1 Option and Savi’s was a separate Option from Oga’s.

The Option 2, MFSR with Oga’s was gone in less than an hour but there were sporadic reports that some slots reopened after the initial rush.

Option 3 with MFSR and Savi’s was still open late Monday morning.

I was curious about this myself. Can I book and invite my wife? And my wife book and invite me and we could double dip?
No, if what a CM told me is correct. A CM specifically told me there are safeguards in the system to prevent cross-bookings like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter