Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told that every time you go back to that page it automatically unsubscribes you and you have to start the process over again. Now it was a CM that told me this so who knows but I have no idea why its so difficult to opt IN to emails. I don't have this much trouble UN-subscribing from spam emails that I DONT want.
I saw that from other people as well but when I log back in to double check it still shows every box and stuff being checked. There's not much more I can do. Hopefully some kind soul will take pity on those who's emails from Disney are messed up.

So, I guess the real question is this:

Will everyone who’s “invited” get a unique link that’ll only be good one time, or will they drop a generic link so that those of us who don’t seem to be getting these emails will have a chance to register?
in the past people have been able to share the registration link here on the Dis and those not getting the emails have been able to follow said link and register

So are we thinking the email will be sent tomorrow at the earliest? I would think they would allow at least 24 hours notice after posting the details, but that’s pure speculation.

So, I guess the real question is this:

Will everyone who’s “invited” get a unique link that’ll only be good one time, or will they drop a generic link so that those of us who don’t seem to be getting these emails will have a chance to register?
Geez, given what we know about Disney’s IT “capabilities”, I can’t imagine each person would have a unique link! Lol

So are we thinking the email will be sent tomorrow at the earliest? I would think they would allow at least 24 hours notice after posting the details, but that’s pure speculation.
I say it should be in the next 48 hours. Not a coincidence that the poster is down from the main entrance, not a coincidence that CM are starting to train inside the land this week

Most of us are waiting for the link to drop at any second.
It is just wishful thinking that it will be dropped now, at midnight tomorrow or the next day.
No One Knows.

If it drops today, or at least midnight - I will be cool with that. After that it'll be a struggle for me since I'm on set the next two days and wont be at a desk on my computer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter