Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I also hope someone will share the link here. The emails from WDW have always been hit or miss. We planned a last minute visit and will be at WDE during the announced dates. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I know I went in and selected a lot of the notifications recently. I just went back in to check and I was unsubscribed from everything! That doesn’t make any sense. I sure hope someone posts the link here quickly just in case I don’t get the email
Same. I got nothing in my inbox.

Craig’s announcement in the show just now game me an “oh s***” moment.

For those not receiving emails I found that I had saved the page on the MDE area about opting in and selecting English. There on the page Under Marketing Preferences is a blue link saying - Privacy Choices website. When I clicked on it I was taken to a new page where all of the options for receiving special offers and discounts were unselected! I went and selected everything and hit save at the bottom. Hopefully I will now receive the emails again!
It keeps throwing an error some 500 message when I click that. What browser did you use?

So who just jumped over when Craig said the dates dropped?

With this, I’m still in the running! But it’ll have to be the 17th or early on the 18th as my flight back home is that evening.

guess you missed Ryan mention it in chat ... I came right over after that 😂

Well I know of two Platinum Pass holders that won't be going. That's after our trip and I am back at work. It will have to wait until Spring Break I guess. Best of luck to those that can make it!

I know I went in and selected a lot of the notifications recently. I just went back in to check and I was unsubscribed from everything! That doesn’t make any sense. I sure hope someone posts the link here quickly just in case I don’t get the email
We must have posted at the same time. This just happened to me as well. What the heck. I can’t get dozens of companies to stop emailing me even when I want them to but the one company I’m looking to get info from just unsubscribes me all on its own.

Who is Craig... and who is Ryan? Im in the group me chat and got nothing but "#leave" messages and then I decided to check here and found out the dates were posted. If I recall correctly, the link will be posted here - no?

Who is Craig... and who is Ryan? Im in the group me chat and got nothing but "#leave" messages and then I decided to check here and found out the dates were posted. If I recall correctly, the link will be posted here - no?
Both are members of the DisUnplugged shows

A couple of weeks ago I made sure I was opted in to receive emails and I actually started getting them! However, I just checked again and I'm unsubscribed from everything again! Ugh!

Same, I just looked and everything was turned off. I was getting emails from Disney all the time and I was excited it started working but somehow they turned it off on me.

Any dates were fine for me. I have hotel reservations for 8/16-8/20 and then 8/20-8/24. Guess I can cancel,the later one now. Just checked air and it looks good for 8/16-8/20. Maybe I’ll just book the Air now since I can take advantage of the 24 hr cancel policy.

Same, I just looked and everything was turned off. I was getting emails from Disney all the time and I was excited it started working but somehow they turned it off on me.

I was told that every time you go back to that page it automatically unsubscribes you and you have to start the process over again. Now it was a CM that told me this so who knows but I have no idea why its so difficult to opt IN to emails. I don't have this much trouble UN-subscribing from spam emails that I DONT want.

Soooo, we didn’t think hubby could join but with these dates he can. Me, he and nephew are all PAP holders. In my account, I manage both of them and I see their passes. However, I just logged into hubby’s MDE and there are no tickets and passes assigned to him in the account. Does that make any sense? How can he fix this immediately? I do not know our annual pass numbers

I guess we’ll need to acces sboth his and mine to get the 3 of us in

So, I guess the real question is this:

Will everyone who’s “invited” get a unique link that’ll only be good one time, or will they drop a generic link so that those of us who don’t seem to be getting these emails will have a chance to register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter