Animator's Desk Gift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
please ad me to your list also...I am new to this board so I hope i am
doing this right.. i'm scooterbrat at vmk... thank you for the chance

:flower3:

Please remove me from the list -- a very kind, Secret friend gifted me. :)

(Of course, given that I've been unable to get on to VMK for 4-5 days now, if I'm unable to ever log in to VMK again, I'll gift it to somebody else ;) )

I live on the east coast and am unable to go to Cali. Please add me if there is still time. :)

you can take me off the list, i have my desk. SecretAssociate gifted me! i'm so happy! :cool1:

My name can be removed from the list. I was gifted by a very nice DIS member.

o o!! plz add me 2 the list!! plz plz!!! if u add me 2 the list when will i get it?? my persons name is ms_missy. i would rele apresiate it!! (i dont know if i spelled that rite)

Hi Mal

This is a really great way to do this! While I would love one for myself, I'd really appreciate it if you could add Piratesmate ( my "seastar" ) to your list. She has been going through some tough times and I think this would really brighten her day! :wizard:

Thanks!
Pat

Hi,

I know for a fact there are people on the list in the very first post who have received desks. If you are on the list and have received with nothing indicating as such, can you please post here so people can accurately know who is left to gift.

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter